Kiama Meet pics (post your pics here)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only have done 1...took 1.5 hour.....haha..

here it is...i am not sure how to post it...Do i just add the link here?

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/vc_m...Kiama-1copy.jpg

how many pics was it vince?..............if u copy paste the %7Boption%7D link from photobucket the image will appear straight away.

Only have done 1...took 1.5 hour.....haha..

here it is...i am not sure how to post it...Do i just add the link here?

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/vc_m...Kiama-1copy.jpg

how many pics was it vince?..............if u copy paste the %7Boption%7D link from photobucket the image will appear straight away.

Oh...thanks Mish :) yah..I was wondering what's the different of those 3 options next to the photos in "photobucket'.... :P

So...for the next one, I just copy the %7Boption%7D link? I'll try that. :)

Thanks Mish. :)

I'll try if I can do another one b4 sleep tonight. :)

Tom wouldn't it be better to paint them on a not so cold day/night?? Paint might not stick other wise.

no, better to paint when warmer, water condenses on the paint as it's sprayed if it too cold or too humid. A nice sunny day is best ;)

same goes for the double sided tape too. if it's too cold water condenses on the tape before you can stick it down and they don't stick properly... just ask bill ;)

Tom wouldn't it be better to paint them on a not so cold day/night?? Paint might not stick other wise.

no, better to paint when warmer, water condenses on the paint as it's sprayed if it too cold or too humid. A nice sunny day is best ;)

same goes for the double sided tape too. if it's too cold water condenses on the tape before you can stick it down and they don't stick properly... just ask bill ;)

thats what i mean't

sweet pics vince! they turned out really good!

i have eyelids that have to be painted and installed... anyone wanna paint them at the meet? :P

i have bought some aftermarket one, and the grille 2 months ago, unpainted too...but doesn't it takes overnight to dry? you can't paint them and stick them on on the same day.......

neK "Ken" said there's a good place to get them paint cheap down near Liverpool? :)

i have eyelids that have to be painted and installed... anyone wanna paint them at the meet? :P

hehhee............they need to be ovened tom.............ehehhee

ours are painted..............everything is painted now.

whos up for helping mark put the spoiler eyelids and skirts on............it was all painted last week.............just sitting here in the babies room..........:(

more street mods in rooty hill.......hehe

i have bought some aftermarket one, and the grille 2 months ago, unpainted too...but doesn't it takes overnight to dry? you can't paint them and stick them on on the same day.......

neK "Ken" said there's a good place to get them paint cheap down near Liverpool? :)

yeah that's D sports in Moorebank. The owners Dave. very nice guy. I got my eyelids and front grill painted there very cheap. Good job. I Recommend anyone!