Tough Rolla...even for SA built models

RME1

Running the gauntlet every day for work = i.e. the monash freeway for two hours each day used to be a pleasant experience. But now - it seems there is heaps of debris all over the freeways??!!

Last week, tire tread (probably from hoons the previous weekend?) was hrown onto my lane (where i was in the far left hand lane) from the right lane by a 4wd ...mind u i was going at 100km/h - crunch! rode over it with my left hand tire - front lip knocked outta place. Front left fog light cover lost >_< ;; -$40 ...batteled to go to work ---but couldn't go over 80+km as the underguard was seriously knocked around and the clips fell off :angry: ...took her to local panel beaters and they threw in some screws for free :D

Tonight...Project El Cheapo was caught in a sandwhich!! Full W-T-F man! <_< lemmii paint the scene:

Lights: -------BMW 5 $erie$ ------ME ------VT Commodore---------FORD TERRORITORY (who didn't see the red light!!!) *bang**bang*bang*bang* .... to make things worse the Bmw driver thought i drove into her, and didn't even realise that other ppl were behind me taking details and left!!! ? ?

The rolla is tought - the rear bumper impact absorber took most of the brunt, leaving a minor crimple mark. The front lip and bumper coped it from the bmw... :( frikkin' bit#ch A55 lady goes to me 'BMW rear bumpers arn't cheap, you know?' ____WTF man? >_<;; and then follows.... "Just Cars Insurance? Never heard of them??"

*sigh* :unsure: i swear it's either i'm cursed, or it's GG (grey Goose\ Project El Cheapo\ The Cursed Cruiser...etc.etc) :ph34r: ....haha, funny thing is i'm still waiting on coilovers and carbon fibre style rear vision mirrors (cyclist...$_$) ---- i wish i had a HUMMER H1 so i could of rode over the BMW GRRR :lol:

Add the fact that she's female (no offence girls, only certain females are like this) and that she's driving a beema and you'll have trouble. Hey, she's the one that bought the friggin thing man, let her live with her high running costs.

Hope it works out for you man :(

The rolla is bloody tough. By a lotto tomorow you might win something :D

i did that on friday afternoon....after mum's rolla got rear ended....soooo....bought lotto....and a scratchie...and won three bux!!! :lol: ...and bought another scratchie....and won another three bux!!! :lol::lol: so ....bought another scratchie...and then.... :ph34r: :( no luck....but then went to crown - on the same night.... lost all bets - <_< ...but then my little brother played and then won ALMOST EVERY BET (roulette) :o ...we had security guards sweep past us THREE TIMES!!! :ph34r::ph34r: ....then we lost it all :(

Sorry to hear man! hope it all gets sorted asap!

The Lady in the Terriorioty already claimed responsibility for all three of us...as the VT Commodore was stationary as was the BMW and myself - only thing is - Dragon Lady took off before getting any details...wait for it....to go to the TUlla marine to see her son, who got tail ended!!! W___T____FFF???? :huh::huh::ph34r: So she's probably still in a boil that some azn P plater dude ran intot he back of her who probably doesn't have insurance, so she's going to steal what ever she can lay her hands on :angry: - but i shall ring dragon lady tomorrow morning at 830 (when commoners start work) and tell her to claim it off somebody else - that's b4 she cuts sick at me ;)

Thanks to the TOCA community for the support :rolleyes:

Hey if i win lotto I'll shout u a TRD CAI!! ( + i'll even buy the after market rubber hosing so u can replace the TRD one when it cracks :lol::lol: )!!! HAHAHA No need for new car, we'll just S/C PRoject Elcheapo, add a huge nudge bar with a .50cal weekend warrior APC, that can be fired from the roof out of the custom sun roof! hohoho BMW Dragon Lady Watch oUT B)

Project El Cheapo - rolling with the hits *insert inspirational music here*

Sorry to hear that mate, I hope everything works out for you.

You could always call the cops as mayby the other drivers have already reported it and you can get the 4WD details and give it to that BMW lady. At least it would get her of your back.

I dont think going to the police will get her off your back...

She saw you as an easy target and just let ripe on you...Just ride it out and you will get everything fixed and she wont bother you again

Rang Just Cars today - they were very understanding and helpful. I gave all the registration numbers and phone contact details. They even said taht i don't have to bother with dragon lady, just hand ball her off to just cars :lol: My car can be fixed sooner than expected - i'm required to get 2 quotes and then an assessor will come to my work place to have a look at her B)

Coil overs should be delivered soon LOL - i'm going to check my lotto ticket *fingers crossed*

Drive Safe, even though those aroudn you can't ;)

sounds terrible jules..

so your corollaz still safe 2 drive?? after all the crap youve been through in your car id consider changing my route to work/home man! melbourne roadz seem pretty damn rough!

but yea, glad youre alright!

i actually witnessed a similar incident few years back... 1999-2000 i think?

i was stopped on the right lane of an intersection next2 neeta city shops in fairfield when a brand spankin new (at the time) PATROL (lady driver) slammed into the 3cars in front which were waiting for the red traffic lights to turn green. pretty terrible scene.. but yea lucky i was further back in the right lane! lady in the patrol had her head down on the steeringwheel for like 30 secondz... then i saw her lift her head she was in tears, kinda in shock over after realising what she had just done.

very unfortunate but yea at least the lady in the territory is takin full responsability! i was told in that sorta situation that the car behind pays for the car directly in front... that never sounded right 2 me..

but yea good that territory lady payin 4 all of it!

do you still have to pay excess? guess not since shes claiming it all on her insurance ay?

anyhoo.. so... r u strippin elcheapo for parts now ?

*jjcru23r fliez over greygoose like vulcher over dead carcass* :)) hehe jkz

That sux. But glad it's sorted.

There's always alot of shredded tyre left overs on the monash. They're usually the re-treads delaminating from truck tyres and especially bad in the 3rd (right hand side) lane. You always have to on the look out for them.

omg... u alreadi destroyed the bodykit i got for u? :blink:

:( the front lip is sorta cracked - tiniest of cracks :( :(

:angry: Angry dragon lady and evil zelda husband tried to sue me today for 600 in damages - i palmed them off like footballers do to potential tacklers and told them to ring Just Cars :D

Dragon lady reckons the way to sort this out is:

1. She sues me

2. I sue COmmodore

3. Commodore sues 4wd lady ??? WTF kind of justice is that? ?

:angry: El Cheapo aint' dead, she's merely in rehab :lol: need just 2 quotes and then an assessor will come out and have a squiz at the car

Just Cars Insurance, muchly recommended, great customer service - hehe didn't have to pay excess which is a relief - they are sorting everything out, alll i have to do is palm it all off to them :D

lady and evil zelda husband tried to sue me today for 600 in damages - i palmed them off like footballers do to potential tacklers and told them to ring Just Cars :D

Dragon lady reckons the way to sort this out is:

1. She sues me

2. I sue COmmodore

3. Commodore sues 4wd lady ??? WTF kind of justice is that? ?

yea thats just extra paperwork that never made sense 2 me when i first heard that method of ''sorting it out".

just as long as justice prevailz at the end of the day :P

hope those bmw b!tchez are done giving you grief :)

EDIT = if she sues you for damagez, counter sue her for pain and suffering :P muahahahaa

Edited by JJCRU23R