THE OFFICIAL IAN LUFF DRIVING COURSE GROUP BUY

RedLiner

Ok guys and girls here it is:

EVENT: Exclusive Stage 1 & 2 Drive Day (exclusive means track to ourselves, no one else allowed on)

DATE: to be advised

VENUE: Oran Park Raceway, Narellan

PARTICIPANTS: up to 20

TIME: 830am to 430pm

INCLUSIONS: Event Management & Co ordination, Personalised Tuition by ILMVA personal trainers, Coverage of Stage 1 & 2 Sylabus, Public Liability Insurance, Venue Hire, Gourmet BBQ & Refreshments

EVENT COST : $7750(excl. GST) / $8525 (inc. GST) = $426.25 per person (inc GST)

PAYMENTS: 20% deposit to confirm booking, balance payable 30 days prior to event

EVENT: Exlusive Stage 1 & 3 Drive Day (CAMS Accredited) (see above for meaning of exclusive)

DATE: To be advised

VENUE: Oran Park Raceway, Narellan

PARTICIPANTS: up to 20

TIME: 830am to 430pm

INCLUSIONS: Event Management & Co ordination, Personalised Tuition by ILMVA personal trainers, Coverage of Stage 1 & 3 Sylabus, Public Liability Insurance, Venue Hire, Gourmet BBQ & Refreshments

EVENT COST: $8775 (excl. GST) / $9652.50 (inc. GST) = $482.63 per person (inc GST)

PAYMENTS: 20% deposit to confirm booking, balance payable 30 days prior to event

To compare prices of packages if done individually or for more information visit : www.ianluff.com.au

TERMS AND CONDITIONS please download document.

IAN_LUFF_BOOKING_CONDITIONS.txt

Remember Prices may be lowered if we dont get the food and exclusivity. She has also allowed me to propose a budget to her. I have created the following document. If you can please fill it out and return to me it will be much easier to organise this event. Also for those who posted in other forums if u can upload this document up there as well. Please give them the link for this topic.

IAN_LUFF_DRIVING_COURSE_SELECTIONS.txt

Feel free to dicuss here in this thread. If i have forgotten anything ill post as i remember.

Come on Guys this should be good!!!!!

NOTE: STAGE 1 & 3 WILL RUN ON THE SAME DAY AS LONG AS IT IS AN EXCLUSIVE DAY..IF WE CHOOSE NOT TO GO EXCLUSIVE GET PREPARED FOR 2 SATURDAYS.

Edited by RedLiner

woohoo sounds good to me!

20 people sounds like it SHOULD be fairly easy to fill!

I am up for either of them (prefrebly 1&3) also is it possible to share cars with 2 drivers?? I can't seem to find the info on the site.

But actually from what i can see on the site my gf mightn't be able to anyways cause she legally can't drive my car (p-plater and my car is turbo)

If we get more than 20 ppl..i will re negotiate the quote.

I will take numbers by the amount of emails i receive. So consider it like an application form. I want to organise this professionaly to avoid any mishaps as we are involving other forums/car clubs as well.

Each driver must have a car...you cannot share cars.

People have asked how they can manage to run both stages in one day when its usually 1 stage per day. I know the Altezza boys did a 1.5 stage which was conducted over one day.

I am also for either but would actually prefer to do stage 3 seperately as a 1 day thing due to the nature of the stage.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Zeerolla...i asked the same question....

that is why i put the last comment on there...

the chick told me that if we get an exclusive day then we will be able to fit it all into one day...

ahh i see ;) thanks for that Redliner, an exclusive day would be better then. I will let the other people know over at OMC.

need about 10 more applications....

come on guys you can do it!!!!

im gona give it another week or so before i renegotiate with the numbers i got now...

its gona be more expensive as there are less ppl...

need about 10 more applications....

come on guys you can do it!!!!

im gona give it another week or so before i renegotiate with the numbers i got now...

its gona be more expensive as there are less ppl...

a lot more expensive :o

c'mon guys! i woulda expected more then 10 to be honest!

What seems to be the preference atm for the stages? 1&3 at a guess B)

Guys on other forums...if we get 20...

i can negotiate with them to try and get the prices even lower than they are now...so just look at the prices quoted as a maximum for 20 ppl...

i am pretty sure i will be able to lower this further once i get 20 ppl...