Eastern creek last night

I went to the drags on wednesday night with my honda friends. I must say Im impressed. My mate with a stock B16A EK4 besides custom intake and stripped interior got a best time of 14.7. I was so shocked and impressed. That is alot faster than most stivos here, DAMN :blink::blink::blink: .

My other mate with his EG civic with B18C7 got a best of 14.2 and is still to improve, aiming to dip into the high 13s.

Im gonna be goin down soon with my car and feeling uneasy. The hondas are damn quick and im afraid :lol::lol::lol:

the civics have one thing on their side... they are damn light.

I'm still yet to get a stripped time, I'll let you know in October ;)

Yeah my mates EK only had his drivers seat. He took out his spare tire, jacks, rear and passenegr seats. His coilovers were set on hardest for rear and softest for front. Tire pressure was also 15psi. This is what got him his time. I guess prepping the car correctly pays off.

Im waiting to see your time. Good luck. Im hoping to get at least a low to mid 15s for my 1st time. Fingers crossed.

I went to the drags on wednesday night with my honda friends. I must say Im impressed. My mate with a stock B16A EK4 besides custom intake and stripped interior got a best time of 14.7. I was so shocked and impressed. That is alot faster than most stivos here, DAMN :blink::blink::blink: .

My other mate with his EG civic with B18C7 got a best of 14.2 and is still to improve, aiming to dip into the high 13s.

Im gonna be goin down soon with my car and feeling uneasy. The hondas are damn quick and im afraid :lol::lol::lol:

Mate those damn civics man ..... way to light for my liking .... lol ..... however i dont think u have anything to worry about .... put all its interior in .... run the tires at proper pressure and they wont get anything as close as the times you mentioned above ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mate those damn civics man ..... way to light for my liking .... lol ..... however i dont think u have anything to worry about .... put all its interior in .... run the tires at proper pressure and they wont get anything as close as the times you mentioned above ;) ;) ;) ;)

Makes me more confident. But not for my freinds yellow EG civic, which ran the 14.2. He ran street trim subs and all and got 14.6 damn. <_< But like you said a light body to begin with helps

watch those engine mounts with 15psi tyre pressure :P an XR5 turbo popped one recently on lowered front tyre pressure and a Mazda 3 have done it on 20psi. i know what Bill will say now, "its because they are Ford and Mazda" :lol: i am wth Redliner, street trim all the way!! :P :lol:

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Makes me more confident. But not for my freinds yellow EG civic, which ran the 14.2. He ran street trim subs and all and got 14.6 damn. <_< But like you said a light body to begin with helps

The Corolla shell has the Toyota Safe-T-Cell doesn't it? A sh!tload more metal.....

Take him on in a crash test :lol:

watch those engine mounts with 15psi tyre pressure :P an XR5 turbo popped one recently on lowered front tyre pressure and a Mazda 3 have done it on 20psi. i know what Bill will say now, "its because they are Ford and Mazda" :lol: i am wth Redliner, street trim all the way!! :P :lol:

that's why I don't go lower then 26psi ;)

I'm actually a little worried about my front sway-bar end supports. I seem to be getting a lot of noise from the front suspension (not thudding like the broken shocks though) since I had the fronts blow out on my coilovers. I think the oil that spilt has detriorated the bushes too much.

that's why I don't go lower then 26psi ;)

I'm actually a little worried about my front sway-bar end supports. I seem to be getting a lot of noise from the front suspension (not thudding like the broken shocks though) since I had the fronts blow out on my coilovers. I think the oil that spilt has detriorated the bushes too much.

Dylan didn't know your shocks blew out! I am also a little worried as i am getting thudding noises on the front suspension of my MPS, only happens over slow small speed humps or rough undulations though, but no oil can be seen on my garage floor so don't think my shocks blew itself. Sounds more like the strut tops or bump stops hitting. I was told a lot of the Madza 3s do it, or have noisy front suspension but i ma still not taking any chances, will get it looked at. Is Pedders suspension safety check any good?