Gear Shifting

A weird thing that i find about the 1zz box though...it seems to shift smoother when punching it, especially under high revs ;)

Yep, seconded :)

Me Three.

Me Four :toast: Shifting in perfecting power band is bliss :idea:

• 3 weeks later...

yeah i find it abit hard shifting to reverse aswell...especially when i just start the car i put it into reverse and i hear this crunch..is that normal cause i dont like the sound of it seems like im not shifting properly even though the clutch is all the way in....

Also when you sportivo guys drive...at what RPM do use normally change gears....

i normally change between 2-3 cause i dont like the car screeming all the time even though seems like the lift is about to kick in or something....

yeah i find it abit hard shifting to reverse aswell...especially when i just start the car i put it into reverse and i hear this crunch..is that normal cause i dont like the sound of it seems like im not shifting properly even though the clutch is all the way in....

Also when you sportivo guys drive...at what RPM do use normally change gears....

i normally change between 2-3 cause i dont like the car screeming all the time even though seems like the lift is about to kick in or something....

i shift at 8... i like the sound of my exhaust :D

yeah 3000-4000rpm for daily driving, any lower car doesnt feel right. Plus i find that the gears are smoother to go in at those revs then say 2500rpm.

but does it start screeming at you at 3000-4000rpm or just normal....?