Daz's White Sportivo

Daz

the eyelids just made your car become the hulk... very very angry lol.

btw, i rekon your rear looks freaken sweet, beter then that fatass toyota rear lip i'd hit that rear anyday LOL.

i would personally rather use double sided tape, because you can get it off easier, where as glue tends to leave marks if you want to get rid of it

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, i rekon your rear looks freaken sweet, beter then that fatass toyota rear lip i'd hit that rear anyday LOL.

i would personally rather use double sided tape, because you can get it off easier, where as glue tends to leave marks if you want to get rid of it

Geez nothing wrong with a FATASS?! :(

Yeh, she gets angry when she doenst get her daily does of lift... Lift-Rage haha

hahaha thanks mate yeh the colour coded guards are the next best option after the lip i guess

the panelbeater says this way noone can get em off (or not as easy as if tape was used) and he's got a way to remove them if i really need to.

Geez nothing wrong with a FATASS?!

Dont worry man, we love ur fat ***** lol

• 2 months later...

haha nicee!!! did the rear lids fit perfectly??

the guys at the shop had to sand down the lip that sits under the rear windscreen when the boot closes so it doesnt scrub, they also sanded the underside so that it sat more flush on the tailight.

also... more rice!

Slimiline weathershields

dsc00184mt3.th.jpg

dsc00183fg8.th.jpg

• 1 month later...

Very nice Daz, just came across this thread from your sig.

Thumbs up for a superbly presented car :clap:

(always wanted a white facelift stivo...drools)

Thanks mate :)

did u hear me go past ur house the other nyt? i LIFTED all the way up ur street hehe

Also, new additions COMING SOON :ph34r:

ledconsole1oj4.th.jpgRed LED Console

Great ride - I love the inverted LCD treatment on the console - was this easy to do? I have done the red LED conversion and it just looks too bright. Inverting it like yours looks much better...

Thanks mate :)

did u hear me go past ur house the other nyt? i LIFTED all the way up ur street hehe

Also, new additions COMING SOON :ph34r:

Hahaha, was my car parked outside ? I think i did hear a 2zz lift sound, very nice sounding :D

Great ride - I love the inverted LCD treatment on the console - was this easy to do? I have done the red LED conversion and it just looks too bright. Inverting it like yours looks much better...

Thanks mate.

KT_haha is the man to talk to about this one. Wouldnt brighter be better? or do u mean ur jst getting red dots where the led's are and no spread of light?

Inverting was easy (jst flip the film) and yeh i prefer the red on black look to the black on red :D

Hahaha, was my car parked outside ? I think i did hear a 2zz lift sound, very nice sounding :D

i saw the FTO.. didnt see the rolla?? ill keep my eye out next time!

The red LEDs I used may have been too bright - at night it is distractiing, I had to play around at first to get rid of the circles, but once you get the angle of the LED right then sweet. I'll PM KT_haha "master of the LED conversion" for some tips on the film flip operation to make sure I don't plunge the display into darkness :blink:

• 4 months later...

**EDIT 06.08.07**

Ive had the REMUS muffler on for a while now but just havent had the chance to upload any pics...

well, with a new camera, a day off and a good enough reason to wash the car i decided it was about time i took some :D

p1020086rs8.th.jpg

p1020088lx2.th.jpg

p1020090nb5.th.jpg

p1020106cz4.th.jpg

Edited by Daz

thanks gents

any more shots, which show the whole rear of your car?

and is that only a muffler? or cat back?

added one to the original post for you (pretty avg quality but you get the idea)

yep it is only a muffler

That's a very nice exhaust you got there ! :)

haha thanks mate. it looks oddly familiar? :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
i do not know where you live..but i saw a sportivo that looks just like this parked in the car park at macarthur square...not sure if it was you or someone else..lol

nawww not me mate. I'm down south.

copycat?!? :ph34r: hehe

• 6 months later...

Edit 22.03.08

Suspension upgrade!! :yahoo:

took their time getting here but better late then never!

Cusco Zero 2 coilovers: one of the best sussy mods for the Corolla (so they say..)

cusco2pn0.th.jpg

They should be installed in the near future along with some new boots for the stock rims; looking at the Toyo Proxes T1R

will review once installed!

Cheers

Edited by Daz

• 2 weeks later...