Upgraded my breaks on the stivo

mx83toy

Only done the fronts so far..... running DBA disks slotted (grey ones) still aussie made still kangaroo paw with some green stuff pads to mach!!!! brekes stay very cool now even when absolutly thrashed :whistling: now more warping or shakes and fading :yahoo:

i got them from race brakes in wetherill park the dewd there is cool tell him pete sent ya from the corolla club he'll look after you

I'll put pics up soon

Edited by mx83toy

i'm assuming these are the DBA759s????

im sick of DBA... companys that wont return emails suck :(

the ones we used were the last on the list (its a stivo btw) the t spirt ones anyone want help in getting the gear pm me and i'll give you race brakes number....again they are in wetherill park and happy to look after us club dewds.....

Edited by mx83toy

noticed that DBA sell brakes for the KE20.. may have to invest in that, given the power that thing will be producing :P

... seriously though i might look at getting the upgrage for the 1zz... maybe if we have enough interest we can look at a group by with these guys?

my stivo breaks suck. Ive had the discs replaced twice under warranty, and they still grind like a mofo. Although I still havent had trouble stopping with em though but they grind so much its embarrassing.

i couldnt take it anymore so i just upgraded funni actually ive done that a farking lot with this car i so sick of its stuffups that toyota, never seem to be waranting anymore or caused by using the car in a sporting fashion and driver abuse causing everything else.....

I would be interested in a group buy for DBA brake upgrades but how much would that be mx83toy how much did u pay maybe we can get it cheaper than the price u payed if not at least we have a price to work with for a group buy?? :ph34r: