My sportivo

Jeff1018

heypeeps names Jeff....just found out about this forum 2 days ago and dyam corolla's everywhere ahahah....i just thought i should show you guys my ride that i've had for about 4 months now...still pretty much stock besides the rims i just got last week....also got the car lowered the same day was not going to roll around not lowered....lol

post-2957-1161514114_thumb.jpg

post-2957-1161514189_thumb.jpg

very nice mate! I too just bought a silver stivo. I like your rims, they're the sort of style i want to get, well similar anyway..

whats next in the way of mods?

thanks dude...well at the moment i just got a cannon put in *** dyam loud the dyam thing....but i think i might stop there...but i'll see how it goes....

got some more recent pics....

DSC02165.jpg

DSC02158.jpg

DSC02155.jpg

DSC02153.jpg

DSC02139.jpg

DSC02137.jpg

DSC02133.jpg

Just would like to let everyone know that my car is now up for sale as much as i dont wanna sell it it has to go as i have jsut gotten a new job in the city which this car i will have now use for anymore.....

im looking for $24,500.00 for everything

extras:

i am the2nd owner......car has only been owned by myself for less then 4months and driven only on the weekends.....picked up the car when it only had 28000km on it and now car is on 35000.....changed jobs as now working in the city......no engine mods done.....oil changed and serviced every 5000km.....log books included......selling car with a big sound system spent over $4000 alone......system includes.....12inc sub infinity.....infinity 6.5 splits and 6" coaxials top of the range the best quality speaker in the market.....one of the best amps out there SOUNDSTREAM with soudstream wiring kit worth over ($800 installed) and a eclipse headunit with 4volts pre-out...also just got a muffler installed and it sounds like a beast............all inspections welcome......no time wasters.......

...............ONO..............

Contact #0412377271

Carsales

• 1 month later...

hey guys just adding some recent pics i took tongiht i know its dark and all but i was bored and juts thought i'd take a couple but will take day pics soon...need mods are rear skirt, eye lids and grill, new TRD sticker and also put the stock sportivo muffler back on....

DSC02477.jpg

DSC02476.jpg

DSC02475.jpg

DSC02474.jpg

DSC02473.jpg

DSC02472.jpg

+more

DSC02471.jpg

DSC02470.jpg

DSC02469.jpg

DSC02468.jpg

DSC02467.jpg

DSC02466.jpg

DSC02465.jpg

DSC02464.jpg

DSC02463.jpg

thats hot! did u get the exhaust tip pointing downwards??

yeah i got kings exhaust to do it cause when i got the rear lip done it was covering my cannon and to re-arrange it cause the heat of the cannon was putting out was heating up the paint causing it to bubble up abit under lucky i got it done on the same cause if not paint job would have stuffed up pretty bad plus it would of looked ugly cause the cannon was too big it would be like 5cm off the ground with would be the lowest point of the car and wasnt going to look good...so i put the stock back on but had to extend it as it was too short......extending it straight would of hit the lip so downwards it went but just a tinny bit....

i got the sticker at parklae markets cost me 30 bux

Damn, can't find anywhere in Melb. that has that exact one,there's a lot of knock-offs, but I'm looking for something with "// TRD"

bro you dontunderstand how long it took for me to find this sticker.....cause what i did was i kept going to the same car shops and kept asking them if they got any TRD stickers they had some others but not this one so i told them with one i was after which they said they dont get none...so i kept doing that for weeks and they happen to get one with out me ordering it or anything eheehehe....

but you can try this link...not too sure if your going to like it but this was my other option....this sticks in the inside of the windscreen not the other though....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRD-Windscreen-Deca...1QQcmdZViewItem