Car Jacked

Northy

just went down to the local maccas to get some food, walked out of maccas this kid (bout 14) says nice car so i said thanks, he says gimme the keys, i said or what, he says ill cut ya, so i said what with, he pulls out a maccas knife....a maccas knife FFS...so i snapped his knife off got the in car and came home...i mean what a joke, these guys have been watching too much bloody TV <_<

just FKN punch the **** outta them next time. so you might drop ya dinner, a small price to pay IMO

I had that happen in parramatta once. almost lost my wing mirrors coz I beeped at a bikey gang, like th elights when green and a I clear intersection, coz I wasn't stopping for no-one.

moral of the story, dont mess with bikies :P

Hahahahahahahaha welcome to Woodridge!!!!!! I think he had just watched Today tonight with the story about car jacking lol.

Personally I would have snapped his knife as Northy did then handed him a fork and told him to fork off!!!!!!

But then again Northy I've heard that 20 Macca's chicken nuggets are fetching a pretty high price on the streets of "Logan Central" these days....

i would have given him the keys. watched him stall half a dozen times in 6th gear, then picked him up and dumped him in the maccas hopper.

f*ckin kids

with corey's gearbox, he would have stalled it in any gear :D muhahaha

I'd like to see him try and find reverse

great minds think alike :P

i would have given him the keys. watched him stall half a dozen times in 6th gear, then picked him up and dumped him in the maccas hopper.

f*ckin kids

with corey's gearbox, he would have stalled it in any gear :D muhahaha

hey he might not break it but :P

WTF is that serious???

I would have been too shocked to even beat the cr*p outta him.

Were other ppl around???

for those who dont know me im a fairly large lad, just over 6tf and 120kg this guy was at best half my size so i wasn't really too phased by it...

just went down to the local maccas to get some food, walked out of maccas this kid (bout 14) says nice car so i said thanks, he says gimme the keys, i said or what, he says ill cut ya, so i said what with, he pulls out a maccas knife....a maccas knife FFS...so i snapped his knife off got the in car and came home...i mean what a joke, these guys have been watching too much bloody TV <_<

:lol::lol: well done mate :clap::clap:

we should go to this woodridge maccas for this weeks meet :spiteful:

What a little sh!t!!!

Should of punched him in the head and taught him a lesson. I think it would of been classed as self defence just say you thought it was a real knife.

Those little sh!its really ***** me. And what about there parents probably using the excuse of "ADHD" and taking medications, pffft they also just need to be put in there place.

I had that happen in parramatta once. almost lost my wing mirrors coz I beeped at a bikey gang, like th elights when green and a I clear intersection, coz I wasn't stopping for no-one.

moral of the story, dont mess with bikies :P

Dude, I could've told you that :P

for those who dont know me im a fairly large lad, just over 6tf and 120kg this guy was at best half my size so i wasn't really too phased by it...

So kick him in the ribs a couple of times for fun :lol: