wings

Ok everyone... if u live in Melb rob myself and Danz r trying to orgainse a group buy for the wings to add to the spoiler.. the more we have the cheaper we can get it. So far we have got it down to $400 painted and fitted (fitted with glue and bolted in) The more people that we can get the cheaper we will try and get it. (the aim is to get it down to $350- 360)

List

1)trd

2)adr

3)danz

adrrolla good work on getting this started. i hope you get the numbers for very favourable pricing. what about members who are interstate? can they still join?

well the guy said $80 painted and fitted.. now we r trying to get the price down of the part to $280 or even $270, so the more people that want it the more chance we have got, also we can try to bring down the painted and fitted price. At the moment he is asking for $320 for the part.. $80 fitted and warranty on the paint job, part (wing) and fitting.

adrrolla sorry i am going against your last reply but i am only trying to help you. i have reached a price for you guys of $360 painted and fitted in melbourne for 5 buyers. interstate buyers is $360 painted and delivered.

good luck!

Also if i know where u gonna get it painted and fitted korro i know how to get it cheaper... so if u drop the wing down buy $15 ($265) i can also drop the painting and fitting down by about $35.... Total - $310

some information for you guys to think about.

c-one is typically out of stock. please give 6 weeks for delivery. sorry i do not think the wing price will go down because it is c-one.

i hear if all 5 choose black then the price can be $350. sorry i cannot help you with anything more favourable. the rest is up to you.

• 3 weeks later...