Sydney ---> terrigal Day Time Monthly Meet - Sunday 26th November - 10am

Well well, silly me forgot about my Cousins wedding lol... But shhhh, don't tell him that...

I might be staying at Ettalong for the night, and if so, well meet you guys at Killcare, if not then will have to wait till next time...

Michelle, please SMS me when you're 15 mins from Killcare and I'll let you know if I'll be there or not... Cheers :) :) :) ...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to going to Terrigal?

Message from Ohbaby

we meeting at 10am at thornleigh maccers..........218-226 pennant hills rd.

leaving 10:30 sharp

going to killcare beach first

then to terrigal

then home down the freeway

we'll just buy lunch there

no need to bring stuff for a bbq

thanks bill!!

Edited by Daz

hey ppl count me in...spoke to x__tarcy33, last nite...and yes i will b coming...had a slight problem today though...snapped the flex from the extractors :angry:

but just for the cruise im getting it fixed on fri morning :D

so its all good :)

hope to meet u all there...

btw im Sam...blak rolla white rims :ph34r: dnt b shy :P

hey ppl count me in...spoke to x__tarcy33, last nite...and yes i will b coming...had a slight problem today though...snapped the flex from the extractors :angry:

but just for the cruise im getting it fixed on fri morning :D

so its all good :)

hope to meet u all there...

btw im Sam...blak rolla white rims :ph34r: dnt b shy :P

sam thats great to hear..........i'll add u on the list

xoom

OH84BY

Redliner

Hiro Protagonist

limz rolla

rolla boy

MSROLA

MRROLA

Daz

silver_stivo

MOZZ-ROLLA

Saiya

Blue_Stivo

Zeerolla

Sportivo05

x_tarcy33

Big Pete

steinny72

YDOIT4

CORZZA

blk_toy

BLKRLA

GtiRboy

Semil

yeah the list says there will be 23 or so of us..........i'm sure we will fit there.

we not meeting at homebush as its way of course from the freeway and more lights means we'd get seperated more.

if we meet as close as possible to the freeway entrance then most likely we'd get out of sydney faster.

from memory when u guys went to the newcastle meet.........u didnt get there till 2pm or something cause u had to keep stopping.......i'm hoping to get to killcare before lunch so we can have more time to chill on the beach and have some lunch.....and possbily a swim for those keen.

rob (romp) mentioned an ice creamery called cold rock in terrigal on the main strip of shops...........we can have a quick ice cream there before we head home down the freeway again.

any more questions????

from memory when u guys went to the newcastle meet.........u didnt get there till 2pm or something cause u had to keep stopping.......i'm hoping to get to killcare before lunch so we can have more time to chill on the beach and have some lunch.....and possbily a swim for those keen.

If everything goes smoothly you can get from Thornleigh to Newy in less than an hour and a half. Freeway trip usually takes around 45 minutes.

Of course thats when you're travelling by yourself, and the occasional bit of speeding thrown in, but it won't take too long to get to Terrigal once you get on the open freeway.

when they all went to newcastle it took them like 4 hours from sydney............hhee

lets not do it that way.

hehhee..........lets have a goal of being ay killcare before lunch............:D

yeah the list says there will be 23 or so of us..........i'm sure we will fit there.

we not meeting at homebush as its way of course from the freeway and more lights means we'd get seperated more.

if we meet as close as possible to the freeway entrance then most likely we'd get out of sydney faster.

rob (romp) mentioned an ice creamery called cold rock in terrigal on the main strip of shops...........we can have a quick ice cream there before we head home down the freeway again.

any more questions????

fair enuff fair enuff

we didnt get there til 2 coz they took scenic route and the weather was Shiz0r so going was slow. was a nice thought to go for a drive etc but all i could think about was Pizza haha

Cold Rock is awesome :D