d2 coilovers G.B

specialized32

Are the D2 coilovers for the rear externally adjustable ie, the whole shock doesn't need to come out in order to change damp rates ? ie. you can just remove your boot trim and adjust them ?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the D2 coilovers for the rear externally adjustable ie, the whole shock doesn't need to come out in order to change damp rates ? ie. you can just remove your boot trim and adjust them ?

Yeah the damping for the coilovers are externally adjustable via a hex key provided. The fronts are easy to adjust but the rears require you to remove the boot trim everytime you want to adjust unless you have a stripped interior :P

Hey Guys,

Apologies, Im going to have to remove myself from this one. Enjoy your coilovers you lucky bastards. :D

JC

list so far ....

specialized32 (vic)

Vvtlir (vic)

Rolling blk (vic)

Donza (vic)

limz rolla (nsw)

2zzrolla (vic)

2fst4u (vic)....still in?

blue_rolla (nsw)

CUT OFF DATE: 5TH DEC

Please count me in.

list so far ....

specialized32 (vic)

Vvtlir (vic)

Rolling blk (vic)

Donza (vic)

limz rolla (nsw)

2zzrolla (vic)

blue_rolla (nsw)

Mastino (nsw)

CUT OFF DATE: 5TH DEC

awesome does somebody want to take the nsw order and distribute?

haha i do cos i just wanna make the payment and get it over with.

i want these so bad, but with christmas and things coming up, i'll be pushing it...

i dont have heaps of time anymore with my full time job, so if someone else from sydney with more time wants to take the distribution job thats fine with me... but ill do it if nobody else does.

nah like i said i dont mind at all - it just means i wont be able to collect them on the day they arrive, ill have to get someone to run up to the post office for me the day after i get the notice in the mail ..

no big issue...

can't wait for next week... come on next week!!

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Phoned D2 today and heres what happened….

The have changed on there price per unit from $1230 TO $1250 the reason being they have changed delivery services. I confirmed with them 3 times today and mao the manager confirmed it will stay at $1250 that is on conditions that we meet our numbers on 9 units for the group buy. If we start getting people pulling out now anything less than 7 and the price starts getting near the 1300’s.

The good from all this is that the price change means the d2’s get sent to your door for all for all n.s.w, qld etc members (so blue rolla you don’t have to distribute). Vic members however seeing we have the largest shipment d2 cannot break it down individually but I will distribute, even do some travelling so you guys get your stuff.

Im very sorry for this guys but I still think it’s a great deal and that we should see it through.

Ideally buy the end of the week I would like to know whos in or out seeing the price changes per unit based on number of buyers. Any queries pm me.

List so far

specialized32 (vic)

Vvtlir (vic)

Rolling blk (vic)

Donza (vic)

limz rolla (nsw)

2zzrolla (vic)

blue_rolla (nsw)

Mastino (nsw)