Bonnet

jsut wondering guys im planning to change my bonnet but i dont know what to go...CF is way out of my budget cause they are about almost 2k for my car and that something i dont have lying around....i was thinking of juts buying a black one and sticking it on...what do you guys think....some of my friends think it will look like i got into an accident adn just replaced it with a black one...would also think i would be better of getting a plain one and putting a scoop or anything on it to make it look better....?

yeah bought parts of Suprathai today nice dude btw....

yeah my car is silver...with black rims...

thanks for the advice people...i think i might just buy a gen bonnet from somewhere that sells them....and go from there is im going to put a scoop or not see how i go.....

but i think thats where im heading....

dyam man that would have been heaps good.....i think for that price i might get a new paint job on the bonnet from a mate of mine might put a pearl or something who knows what on it...but prob at the end of the day might jsut leave it black...

ye if you want black just paint it dont buy a new one im sure it would be cheaper ot paint than buy

nah cause i wanna keep the stock one just incase....a brand new one would only be like 200 or so...and a after market one would be 160....did some calling around...lol

i thought someone was selling those MADE IN TAIWAN "CF" bonnet on this forum...

they r like 6xx b4....

try that.... it'll at least look better than painting it back... imo....

nah they dont sell Cf for corolla's...jsut called them....

As Jimmy said i'm still tossing up this idea. I'm afraid my 'muscle car' fanatic father will see what I've done to the car and whack me over the head, calling me a w@nker lol.

I was comtemplating painting the bonnet gloss black, also half the eyelids to match it, and also the trd grille that I have.

My car is red, I thought it'd look nice and aggressive. Still thinking though.

As Jimmy said i'm still tossing up this idea. I'm afraid my 'muscle car' fanatic father will see what I've done to the car and whack me over the head, calling me a w@nker lol.

I was comtemplating painting the bonnet gloss black, also half the eyelids to match it, and also the trd grille that I have.

Yeah I reckon do what Bangn did to his Rob (on ur red car it will look groovy)

jsut do it man.....it will good...

or jsust buy another one and tell your father that you picked it up cheap at the wreckers....

dyam man that topic was like a year and a half ago ahahahabut i'll Pm the guy thats selling ahahah

would anyone know a place in syd where i can get a bonnet skinned top only for a good price...or a place that actually does it...just incase i get a plain one....just wanna know the price range thats all?