Wakefield Times (Sportivo)

JAZE55

Im just curious as to what times people with sportivos do at wakefield. Can you list your mods as well.

Went to a recent circuit club day, there was a sportivo that did a 1:15.546 which is quite respectable. My friend in his yellow EG B18C7 did a best of 1:12.666, which is damn fast.

thnx

Good to see some people tackling corners and not just the strip.

Dylan you're both :P

Agreed, there should be more of it. Its quite obvious these things are more suited to a circuit than a strip.

JC

knowing how to heel toe is a must around Wakefield as a lot of time can be gained under brakes

as for times with a few mods (ie those listed)... 1:18s are about the normal with a little practice but I'm sure they could go slightly lower. Confidence under brakes and carrying corner speed are the most important things around a tight circuit like Wakefield

as for 1/4 mile low 15 seconds

Guest JDM y0 !

my car is not very powerfull so i agree about the brakeing. it ways 900kg so the main usage of my car is the latest possibal breaking and also its ability to use the light weight to the tyer traction (sp). lol i have overtaken a v8 hsv apon breaking into a big tight roundabout that we went 180 around. i love the sight of looking at the heavy hsv driver as he says "shouldnt he be braking now !!!???" haha.

i would love to take my car to a curcuit to improve my abilities. i have driven mt dandenong and the Black Spur a few times and i realise that on a mountain pass you can never go all out due to leaving a margin for error to oncomming traffic around blind corners etc.

where is this wakefield park? and how much would it cost? what are the prereqs for entering?

Good to see some people tackling corners and not just the strip.

Dylan you're both :P

Agreed, there should be more of it. Its quite obvious these things are more suited to a circuit than a strip.

JC

Indeed.

To: the rollas in Brisvegas and GC

The 1st 2007 QR sprint is on Jan 27th. Mark it down, no excusses :nono:

my car is not very powerfull so i agree about the brakeing. it ways 900kg so the main usage of my car is the latest possibal breaking and also its ability to use the light weight to the tyer traction (sp). lol i have overtaken a v8 hsv apon breaking into a big tight roundabout that we went 180 around. i love the sight of looking at the heavy hsv driver as he says "shouldnt he be braking now !!!???" haha.

i would love to take my car to a curcuit to improve my abilities. i have driven mt dandenong and the Black Spur a few times and i realise that on a mountain pass you can never go all out due to leaving a margin for error to oncomming traffic around blind corners etc.

where is this wakefield park? and how much would it cost? what are the prereqs for entering?

Wakefield park is in NSW link

Best bet for Melbournites is Winton - there is a practise coming up on the 28th jan 06 link - dunno about the 28th jan confirmed...just got an sms

Stivo's run 1:45's - Mr Sam, BangN and Spec Black i think...

Mazda 3 run 1.50's

1zzfe (me) can only run 1.58 :(