Toyo Transpath VS Nexen N3000

GAZOOM

the toyos transpath are a ok Non directional tyre,its got grip but only limited becoz of the block design,Its really a normal road tyre,Ive put these on my lil sistas hyundai excel she sez its better than the latter which was Savas... hope it helps

• 3 weeks later...

g'day,

i am recently running 3 195/50/15 toyo proxes4 tyres (2 front 1 right rear). on the left rear is a bridgestone g grid w/ is very annoying and noisy because it howls like mad man when you are around 80-100 kmh. the proxes 4 have great grip on wet and on cornering. steering fell is light and are very quite. by the way the bridgestone is use as a spare tyre and is new when i bought the car 2nd hand 5 years ago. it would be a waste of money if i just get rid of it and i intend to wear them out.

rey t

g'day,

i am recently running 3 195/50/15 toyo proxes4 tyres (2 front 1 right rear). on the left rear is a bridgestone g grid w/ is very annoying and noisy because it howls like mad man when you are around 80-100 kmh. the proxes 4 have great grip on wet and on cornering. steering fell is light and are very quite. by the way the bridgestone is use as a spare tyre and is new when i bought the car 2nd hand 5 years ago. it would be a waste of money if i just get rid of it and i intend to wear them out.

rey t

is the 4th tyre the same size??? if not... of course its gonna make some noise.

hence why u should run 4 of the same tyres

If your willing to spend little extra money i suggest the Toyo T1R's there a really good tire for street and exceptional in the wet. However they do make plenty of noise, but that doesnt really concern me.

I know place to get them pretty cheap if your interested.