PRESIDENTS PHOTOSHOOT PART 2 (56k warning)

Once again ,you boys have outdone urselves,The setttings ,the time of day seemed perfect for the shoot,i must apologise in advanced by not being able to recognise the cars to members,but the light blue rolla is a beautiful example of street art,not that the rest of the cast give the same presence,but the simple lines & fine detail do it for me.

this a great example of Jdm beauty & makes me proud to be a toyota rolla owner & japanese car enthausiast...u boys have my respect & my applause..well done

Once again ,you boys have outdone urselves,The setttings ,the time of day seemed perfect for the shoot,i must apologise in advanced by not being able to recognise the cars to members,but the light blue rolla is a beautiful example of street art,not that the rest of the cast give the same presence,but the simple lines & fine detail do it for me.

this a great example of Jdm beauty & makes me proud to be a toyota rolla owner & japanese car enthausiast...u boys have my respect & my applause..well done

hehehe schweeet...lolz thanks a mill man.

Congrats n BiG Thanks to kcorro for organisin a great photo-meet as well as coordinating it all!! :clap::toast:

More photos to come!!...so watch this space!!

Well done! Nice work :clap:

Bozurolla...

The light blue one is Big Bum, The black one with gold wheels is Danz, The Silver with Car Bra is Omn1potent, The Silver one with the TRD CF grill is RME1, the white with Gunmetal wheels is E-gene, kcorro's blue sedan, Vamps/Cruisin4fun DC5R, Nismo Racer/Calvin in the r33, I think I see ovo there too but don't know the others :)

nice pix!!!

whos that white rolla with bronze rims?

Yeh, that would be me, or mine. Only white rolla represented that day. Good to catch up with you guys again. Drove a long way to the east to meet up with them but it was all worth it. Took some pictures and will post them up tomorrow.

Well done! Nice work :clap:

you should have came to do part 2 with us. no one took your parking spot mr president :lol:

it was good having the r33 dc5 sp23 and camry sportivo in there. there was a zzt celica but it left without notice before we started the photos.

it was also good seeing the grey goose for the first time in person i like the way that has been modified.

:toast: A great meet - they just keep getting better and better!! It was great to meet Marcus and a few new faces as well as other non-corolla counterparts (i.e. the DC5 ITR with full mugen kit :o ) Some of us fellas stayed a while longer after the sun set and played aroudn with the shutter lense settings and stuff - hopefully they'll be posted up soon :clap: *Great fun btw 4 way Rolla 15 meter drag'n'stop FTW!*

Carlo should come next time to showoff the sportivo grill!! :lol: