Sydney Monthly Meet - 27th January - Last Sat of Jan at Villawood usual spot

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey......great meet guys :D my first one and i can definately say im gonna go again! lol .......HOt HOT cars woah!! hehe ....ummm ok i spoke to a guy called ANDREW wearing a blue hat with a black stock accent are you a forum member or you just came along with your mate ??? you left and i didnt get to say goodbye !!! pm me if u no who u r LOL

-Klara-

Edited by Miss Sexc CROlla

which dumb ***** went around the speed hump on my side of the driveway which made me go over the gutter in all four wheels with a loud bang. (lowered red sportivo) ******* stay on your side of the road. im sure everyone heard it and then saw a red car come in.

My first "official" TOCA meet... great to see other toyodaz n meet the owners (and passengers ;) )

y don't u rename the club CorollaOwnersClubAustralia hahaha i think there were 4 non corollas there... my camry another gen4 camry, the ol' corona and MR2

great meet nicely done... sum1 upload the pix... i hope my purples show up :D

Edited by d_ice

which dumb ***** went around the speed hump on my side of the driveway which made me go over the gutter in all four wheels with a loud bang. (lowered red sportivo) ******* stay on your side of the road. im sure everyone heard it and then saw a red car come in.

its was me sorry dude didnt see u coming so fast around that corner hope ur car was ok

Mark

You guys should totally set aside an entire sunday and do a scavenger hunt for one meet..... :idea:

totally not needed mate watch the language, i'm sure it was just an accident.

was that you?

everything on the rolla ok?

Hey......great meet guys :D my first one and i can definately say im gonna go again! lol .......HOt HOT cars woah!! hehe ....ummm ok i spoke to a guy called ANDREW wearing a blue hat with a black stock accent are you a forum member or you just came along with your mate ??? you left and i didnt get to say goodbye !!! pm me if u no who u r LOL

-Klara-

who left without saying good bye??????????

hmmm??

y don't u rename the club CorollaOwnersClubAustralia hahaha i think there were 4 non corollas there... my camry another gen4 camry, the ol' corona and MR2

great meet nicely done... sum1 upload the pix... i hope my purples show up :D

Yah, piccies are here :]

I was one of the non-rolla participants of last night :D

VIENTA REPREZENT ;-)

2 rims are scratched and who knows what happened under the car when it breaks down on the road ill let you know what happened

From what I heard you needed to slow down as well. Shouldn't be too hard to fix tho ay, I had a similar problem (rock the size of a basketball). Did my sideskirt as well. They are battle scars :D (j/k of course).

And paint your eyelids ffs :lol:

i was driving around the hump as i would have scrubbed otherwise that why i was driving slow. not many ppl lowered go over the humps. i been there so many times i know what humps i can go over and which ones i can't.

sorry bout ur car didn't u see the island?

-Klara-

HAHAHA

This has become a dating site !!

I should've brought the argeela (hubbly bubbly)... couldn't get hold of it

smoking that rockmelon n cherry flavors infront of them toyotas... :P

there's always a next time :P

ey klara... i knew u were up to sumthin... tryin to pick up eh hahaha j/k