dyno on saturday

i am meeting up with sport1vo on saturday 14 august 2004. we are going to a dyno and welcome other members in melbourne to join us for the day.

meet at nunawading toyota, whitehorse road at 11 am.

after the dyno we will go for lunch.

e-gene come again if you have the time. want to test drive your car :)

Kcorro & Sport1vo,

Count me in, .... oh and I don't need to know how to get there this time :D (I'm guessing that one would drive :lol:)

By the way - How much does a run on the Dyno cost? If it's not too much I might have a run just out of sheer curiosity.

Kcorro & Sport1vo,

Count me in, .... oh and I don't need to know how to get there this time :D (I'm guessing that one would drive :lol:)

By the way - How much does a run on the Dyno cost? If it's not too much I might have a run just out of sheer curiosity.

izzfe good one :lol:

i think the cost is around $40. we are thinking of going to a dyno around nunawading.

Kcorro & Sport1vo,

Count me in, .... oh and I don't need to know how to get there this time :D (I'm guessing that one would drive  :lol:)

By the way - How much does a run on the Dyno cost?  If it's not too much I might have a run just out of sheer curiosity.

izzfe good one :lol:

i think the cost is around $40. we are thinking of going to a dyno around nunawading.

$40!!! That is bloody cheap, i remember i was chraged $100 for 2 or 3 runs at Croydon Autosports, Silverwater (Sydney) in 2001. I must have been seriously ripped off! It was a dyno-dynamics dyno and i wasn't sure if it was in shootout mode but i still remember my WRX was in 3rd gear and it pumped out 132KW @ wheels with FM intercooler, full 3" exhaust, CAI and boost controller for 1.2bar boost :P It shows how easy turbo cars make power. NA cars need twice the amount of money but get half the power gain. Anyway i was ripped off, sorry for being off topic :(

good idea to get the car dyno'ed before the recall ;)

sorry wont be able to make it guys, as i got work 7am-noon, and then the rest of the day is catching up with uni work. full time work and uni dont mix well.

We should try and organise a Dyno day for the Sydney lads before the new chip too, anyone know of a good place we could all go.....?

Yeah.

Unigroup Engineering.

In Giraween (near Blacktown)

We should try and organise a Dyno day for the Sydney lads before the new chip too, anyone know of a good place we could all go.....?

Yeah.

Unigroup Engineering.

In Giraween (near Blacktown)

How much do they charge Tiger?