Kov's "BLOME" 2005 Sportivo Corolla

44gze

Hey guys/gals I decided to put up some info on my rolla. I am making it into a great drivable street/show car. Currently I have spent the majority of the money on the stereo in the car which I really enjoy. I have also completed a few mods to help keep the car feeling slightly modified.

Digital Designs are helping me out with my stereo aspirations with some gear as we want to promote DD as SQ too instead of the SPL orientaited focus they have right now. To be a display car I have to lift the level of most areas of the car to a certain standard.

I have included some pics of the car currently and some of the items destined for the car getting it ready for the Auto Salon on the Gold Coast in June. Recently I have had the interior covered in Carbon fibre for the centre console, power window switches, custom speaker pods etc.

Rear of the car

post-1520-1169558906_thumb.jpg

Side of the car

post-1520-1169558931_thumb.jpg

Carbon Fibre covered dash

post-1520-1169558969_thumb.jpg

Carbon Fibre custom door pods

post-1520-1169558998_thumb.jpg

18" Work Engineering XD9 rims

post-1520-1169559040_thumb.jpg

Recaro Sportster CS carbon/kevlar/ leather/suede seats with matching trimming

post-1520-1169559069_thumb.jpg

Also planning on istalling D2 Coilover Suspension, C-one Eyelids, Ganador Carbon Mirrors and Having the boot all custom moulded with the added DD stereo pieces.

I have also decided to import a Blitz supercharger kit after much discussion with workshops it seems as if its going to be the most livable modification for the engine running day to day km's.

The only part of the car I haven't looked at yet is the bodykit, unsure whether to change the standard shape if i do maybe only a different front bar as the factory rear skirt was fitted today and looks the goods