my new grill

akuma

i was driving around down springvale on saturday, and noticed my car. i wasnt too happy because i only wanted to be the only one with a black sportivo. drove past it was some indian guy! so i decided i wanted to change something on my car to have 'all eyes on me', so i decided to change my grill. took me a hour total to put it in (with no experience) and here it is! what you all think?

firstly :

img3230gq2.th.jpg

then :

img3231ye6.th.jpg

and finally :

img3232ju8.th.jpg

i know its a pansy colour but hay, doesnt it stand out?

i wouldnt have picked that shade of blue.. but regardless of what others say bout the colour, if youre dead set on the mesh, then why not paint the plastic parts of the foglights?

bare plastic isnt a good look..

i wouldnt have picked that shade of blue.. but regardless of what others say bout the colour, if youre dead set on the mesh, then why not paint the plastic parts of the foglights?

painting it black on a black car looks good.

any other colour car, it looks tacky as.

painting it black on a black car looks good.

any other colour car, it looks tacky as.

yea makes sense to colour match the foglights to be the same colour as the car itself

oh, i was hoping you guys to say thats hot and that, but its cool.. haha jk, yeh i choose blue because im planning to spray the front black and then layer it up with gloss, what product do i use to paint the foglights?

oh, i was hoping you guys to say thats hot and that, but its cool.. haha jk, yeh i choose blue because im planning to spray the front black and then layer it up with gloss, what product do i use to paint the foglights?

Get the panel beater to do it while they spray your front... unless you're planning to spray the whole front yourself? Hang on, you're front is already black, what you mean??? :lol:

• 3 months later...

werd, stock lip is back on due to demand haha. got my eyelids done, waiting for hids. getting custom body very soon done by topstage. :D