Rear Cannon's

i have a question for everyone out there,, if i want to replace my exhisting i guess you'd call it exhaust pipe,, the bit on the end, and change it to a cannon, what size inlet would i need ?? :)

its for a stivo

sorry in advance for my stupidness.. :blink:

cheers

INFLUX thats what they said to me... But that is why I am talking to some sontacts of ours. They know the bates boys who have suggested something to them to try. I will be doing the Cat (changing to a high flow unit) and rear muffler once we have worked things out.

with most cannons, especially for N/A cars...it's all noise...next to NOTHING in power gains if at all...most likely loss in power.

not worth spending the money..unless your only doing it for noise.

Cannons will only give u gains on a turbo car where the less back pressure the better - at the same time, most are prone to drone when cruising which can become very tiring very quickly. If you really want the exhaust note, you're better off looking at the sort of set up Danz has installed which will give u really good gains in usable power. Skitzo and I have remus mufflers which are great but very pricey.

Dont waste your time mate, i had a free flow muffler, sounded harsh, too harsh for everyday driving. The stock system is awesome i reackon, if you want a bit more noise, just get a CAI and you will have great sound and more power. My CAI alone makes enuff noise to get other motorists attention and thats not even using lift.