Gold Coast Cruise on a Sunday afternoon?!

flier

Fellas and ladies and other!

Just a thought as i sit here sipping another Corona,Who off you would like to have a big show of Toyota Force say in two weekend from now on a sunday afternoon maybe meet on the Esplanade north of Sufers Paradise?THen of the the almighty Spit for a chillin afternoon?!?!?!?!

What you think?

Ill bring the footy and the tunes? :blink::yahoo:

Fellas and ladies and other!

Just a thought as i sit here sipping another Corona,Who off you would like to have a big show of Toyota Force say in two weekend from now on a sunday afternoon maybe meet on the Esplanade north of Sufers Paradise?THen of the the almighty Spit for a chillin afternoon?!?!?!?!

What you think?

Ill bring the footy and the tunes? :blink::yahoo:

I was just up in Surfers. Next time I'm there in April I'll give you a shout. The Tivo will have the coilovers etc etc etc and be low as hell ra ra ra but...alas I won't have it with me :lol:

mmmmmmmmmmm? beer!

Well they must be drinking there fcuking beer cause they are not replying to to link!Would be good to see a good turn out!

Hey and if not ill have a corona with you im an ex sydney boy thats where i really learnt how to drink lol :blink:

Easter!!!

EASTERRRRRARWWRRRR!!!!

I'll be up there in Easter. I will be with some mates and the other half, but it would be good to meet up with you guys.

The coast is prolly out for me this weekend, however Rob, when you eventually get here in Brisbane, I think there may be a small trip to Sportivo Central for you :P

Easter!!!

EASTERRRRRARWWRRRR!!!!

I'll be up there in Easter. I will be with some mates and the other half, but it would be good to meet up with you guys.

Cool see you when the easter bunny is on heat lol!

:clap::spiteful:

So anyway away one coming or is this going to be the least replied post on record???

:whistling: :( :( :( :whistling:

To be honest mate most of us steer clear of the Spit on the weekend due to the large number of Police cars marked and unmarked present in the area. Plus the traffic is just ridiculous. We would prefer to go down there on a Saturday night for a nice drive then stop somewhere away from all that.

Don't get me wrong we love a cruise to the Goldy but Sunday arvo traffic at the Spit combined with Sunday driving Volvo's and the like makes for a frustrating drive in bumper to bumper traffic.

To be honest mate most of us steer clear of the Spit on the weekend due to the large number of Police cars marked and unmarked present in the area. Plus the traffic is just ridiculous. We would prefer to go down there on a Saturday night for a nice drive then stop somewhere away from all that.

Don't get me wrong we love a cruise to the Goldy but Sunday arvo traffic at the Spit combined with Sunday driving Volvo's and the like makes for a frustrating drive in bumper to bumper traffic.

True bullit....

The last Sunday arvo I did on the spit, it took just over an hour to get off the spit.....remember....

Yeah, I'd prefer a Saturday night run down there....or Sunday arvo up the coast...

• 4 weeks later...