SuperDave Returns

SuperDave

d39d2b5e.jpg

As I am sure you are all aware, I have suffered a breif absence from the forums. Now there has been many rumours doing the rounds, but in truth I was fighting evil villans in Thailand....for three months.

Pictures of my adventures will follow as soon as I can get the pictures from the travelling laptop to my normal laptop :huh: I have pics of a few tuned Toyotas also.

Edited by SuperDave

In my adventures I went to Bangkok (obviously), Chonburi, Pattaya, Chanthaburi, Kanchanaburi, Tak, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Similan Islands and the place I lived at was called Sri Racha. I also got to go into Cambodia (but don't tell anyone :ph34r:)

Now my review of all these places are; I would feel ripped off if my holiday only included trips to Phuket, Pattaya, Bangkok and Chonburi. There is nothing majorly tourist-y at either Tak or Sri Racha, but they do have some sites to see for a few days. Worth the stop in my opinion to see the real Thailand, but you will need to know some Thai language just so you can eat. Between Chonburi and Sri Racha is a very good under rated beach called Bang Saen (said Bung sen). Better than Pattaya, I don't know how Pattaya was even considered good, and a bonus is there are no beer bars (if you have been you know what they are ;)). My favourite places were Erawan (in english means this elephant) National Park, Similan Islands and Chanthaburi (I got to see almost everything that is on offer in this province).

Now for some pics;

This is one of the 7 levels of water falls at Erawan National Park

P1010085.jpg

This is 'The Bridge Over the River Qwai. Note the bomb damage to the closest pier (little white spots)

P1010065.jpg

And the other side

P1010052.jpg

This is just one corner of one of the POW cemetaries

P1010036.jpg

Elephants in the hills around Chiang Mai

P1020748.jpg

The Thailand exhibit at the Royal Flora Expo

P1020449.jpg

The Australia section, Bottle trees!

P1020277.jpg

The view from Doi Suthep of Chiang Mai

P1020921.jpg

This is Kok Kee Kai (in english, chicken poo gaol)

P1010853.jpg

This was a cell that had a chicken pen on the top and the fiends would be placed inside where the chickens could crap on them ;) only the French could think of that :lol:

I have literally thousands of pictures so I can't put everything up. But if anyone is after anything in particular like views or just random **** I'll see what I can do ;)

If a more detailed review of what I did or what can be done at each place or my opinions of it I can do that if need be.

Edited by SuperDave

i've been to thailand back wen i was a kid... f***in heaps of fun... went to bangkok (again, obviously), went to pattaya n chiang mai.... i still remember the name of the pattaya hotel we stayed at... honeymoon hotel or sumthin like that.... oh n fireworks r legal there :D 13yo kid in thailand with fireworks n a SH!TLOAD of hoes ("massage therapists" ;)) how mad's that... n u see them hoes calling u up n stuff "hey boy come massage" their exact words lol n i still remember one of them flashing me her titties i was sooo happy my first time seeing a real pair lol... oh n it was my first time seeing a transexual there... scared the crap out of me lol

Edited by d_ice