Blitz Corolla Wagon NZ

Sleeper

Mate those vids are awesome ..... this is def 1 mean machine ....... good work :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hahaa. i just watched those videos....that rolla is pure madness. No 2ZZ rolla outside of Japan compares....

not so sure how true that statement is as there are a few floating around ..... yes a few .......

I'm yet to see one :). Prove me wrong.

Mate those vids are awesome ..... this is def 1 mean machine ....... good work :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hahaa. i just watched those videos....that rolla is pure madness. No 2ZZ rolla outside of Japan compares....

not so sure how true that statement is as there are a few floating around ..... yes a few .......

i would but i have nothing to prove :P :P :P ...... but like i said there are several floating around that are just as impressive and more ...... ur just not keeping ur eyes open :P :P :P what state u in as that might answer my question as 2 y u havent seen any ?

i would but i have nothing to prove :P :P :P ...... but like i said there are several floating around that are just as impressive and more ...... ur just not keeping ur eyes open :P :P :P what state u in as that might answer my question as 2 y u havent seen any ?

N.S.W man. Maybe i don't keep my eyes opened wide enough. Then again, I'm always sleeping, so that may have something to do with it lol.

N.S.W man. Maybe i don't keep my eyes opened wide enough. Then again, I'm always sleeping, so that may have something to do with it lol.

Come to the next sydney meet and you might get a glimpse as to whats on offer .....

Back on topic as we've hijacked this thread .....

I'll re-iterate ..... this is one mean machine and each time ive shown the video to someone the look on the face is hilarious :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Very very nice..

Pics of stereo?

How much better is the supercharged engine over stock?

Its almost 50% more power..so its pretty awesome!! The torque increase was the thing that really blew me away.

Mate that is one Sleeper wagon ahah. I love it, is the videos at pukkoi of your car, if so its damn fast :D :D

Thanks man, yeah the pukekohe vids are my car..in actually racing next tuesday. I will have more footage to post up!! Should be interesting, ill have semi slick race tyres and EBC Ceramic brake pads this time round :)

absolutely gorgeous mate. how much heavier is the wagon to a hatch?

Depending on what hatch, the wagon is only 20kgs heavier maximum..

my *** thats just pure sex

Is that your sportivo? looks damn fine! It looks like my best mates one, almost exactly..

awesome! how are the c-one coilovers?

They are totally awesome! Made a huge difference in handling, especially on the track!

• 3 weeks later...

thats has got be the most maddesst,most baddest,most everything rolla ever built,Iv'e seen the vids :blink: ive seen the list of mods :huh: That amount of power..the whole package gives me a phatty :o (sorry)

LOVE THE ROLLA..KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK :yahoo: