CAI and insurance

LoL i quoted myself as a Female Driver... ion NRMA insurance Comprehensive Policy, I got quoted $1750 for The Celica for being over 25. and no claims or acidents. and living in the area of Cabramatta..

And as i Quoted for BEING A MALE!!! LoL the Policy has Excessivly increased to $2300... Now this is Discrimination

Cause i Myself consider a safe and applicable driver, with no speeding fines, or traffic offences.. what if you were a MALE that was a Homosexual.. would there be a cheaper policy? you catch my drift here?

its just people say that female drivers are more safer than males.... which is a whole bunch of poo... what if there are many percentages of people example... ME.. and other people, who have the same respectiveness in driving like a female... get the Discounted Policy?

Now to proove my point here. im nagging away againz... That Insurance companies are CHOPPING Males who are being typical males. not Males who are girly driving males... but still getting charged at the same excessive amount... It is Unfair, Female are as bad as Male Drivers!! Depending on how or that personality of that female driver is... i swear, i have a friend who is a female, and not to mention her name... But she drives a Souped up V8 CV8Z Coupe Commodore, Gunning it down the highway, with me in the car. i was scared ****less...

*sigh....

talk abt expensive insurance.. i rekon just start your own insurance company and insure yourself at no extra cost.. :angry:

Edited by Freakster

yeh insurance company's Rake it in hard. They are ripping us off and for what?

When i got quoted with justcar, the premium came up to 2300 for me with list of mods i wanted (CAI, Lowered and Mags) and then the excess came up to $2400 - Go figure.

im with justcars too.. it sucks to be under 25 when it comes to insurance..

my premium is $1107 and total excess is $2100.

after i reach 25, my premium will be $938 and total excess will only be $500.

crazy!!

• 1 month later...
DOnt know ey..clean record..no speeding fines no crashes no nothing.. prob cos the car is under my name.. n my age

damn! you should ring around and get a few quotes im sure you could find on cheaper than that??