OMG wtf!

My mum spotted on the side of my car a massive key mark all the way from one side to the other!

I swear some people are real sad . i didnt even do anything to deserve this :( makes me cry

Anyone know how if the touch up paint (that toyota provided) will fix this? the key mark isnt that deep, but still noticeable.

happened to a friend of mine with a black conquest unfortunately deep enough until a white layer showed through.

this happened at kensington maccas ... where did yours happen?

tried the touch up paint but made it look abit better but still noticeable

try a polish if u say it isn't that deep

touch up paint is really for stone chips and using it for lines would be a mess. you would cover the damage but it will still be noticeable because of the touch up. respray is the way to get it back to new.

Dude sorry to hear about that.

People like that make me sick... If I caught someone doing that to my car... Lets just say an eye for an eye... scratch for a scratch...

Oh no car? WELL LETS USE YOUR FACE THEN! :angry:

My mum spotted on the side of my car a massive key mark all the way from one side to the other!

I swear some people are real sad . i didnt even do anything to deserve this :( makes me cry

Anyone know how if the touch up paint (that toyota provided) will fix this? the key mark isnt that deep, but still noticeable.

if its not that deep try a good cut and polish it usually does the job

sorry to hear about the damage. i honestly wonder what drives people to damage another person's belongings, is it jealousy?

or show off in front of their mates/gf that they have balls to do it, but deep inside they're jealous, sick people

i believe it would usually be the case that the scratcher just doesnt give a ***** about what they do to anyone elses sh!t. if it was someone you knew that did it then it would be something outta jealousy or some sort of revenge

i believe it would usually be the case that the scratcher just doesnt give a ***** about what they do to anyone elses sh!t. if it was someone you knew that did it then it would be something outta jealousy or some sort of revenge

what i meant by jealousy was that whoever keyed the car thought to themselves "im a poor c**t so i'll scratch this nice car because i will never be able to afford one"

I'll second scratch x as well!!!

Scratch X is indeed the solution to fixing key marks on cars. In your case you will need 2 tubes. 1 tube for the car and the 2nd for when you find the person, have them pinned down, and have them swallow the entire contents of the tube. You then laugh as they are taken to the hospital to have their stomach pumped.

Scratch X is indeed the solution to fixing key marks on cars. In your case you will need 2 tubes. 1 tube for the car and the 2nd for when you find the person, have them pinned down, and have them swallow the entire contents of the tube. You then laugh as they are taken to the hospital to have their stomach pumped.

Haha, if i ever find out who done it !

Where can i pick up some scratch-x; Just any car accessories store like autobarn or supercheap?

Thanks all for the input and help!

Haha, if i ever find out who done it !

Where can i pick up some scratch-x; Just any car accessories store like autobarn or supercheap?

Thanks all for the input and help!

yeah u can find it in supercheap, autobarn,even k mart, look out for some turtle wax thingy, the one with colour, cant remember the name, its got black, blue and etc, its got some form of paint in it i think, last time i used it everything became black, my cloth, hands, everything, it help masks scratches, stone chips and snarls and deepend the colour of your car, and it comes with a stick(looks like a lip stick), maybe use this after scratch x?