Corolla Factory BodyKits

Hey all,

I am looking at getting a Sportivo, but I just wanted to check something.

I found 2 different types of body kits on the corollas for sale, see pics below.

Some Kit

Stivo Kit

Would I be able to buy a stock Conquest or Ascent, buy either of these kits and get them installed?

How much for the Kits? And what is the first Kit?

And an estimate on fitting??

Cheers,

C.j

The first link is a facelift Sportivo kit on a non-Sportivo

The second link is a Prefacelift Sportivo kit on a non-Sportivo

I couldn't tell you the cost to buy them, so you'll need to call your local trusty Toyota dealer for that.

Fitting, well, if you buy them colour matched, or get them painted, if you have half a brain, you should be able to fit them yourself (a few self tappers and some patience....

Both of the kits will fit on non-Sportivo's as the body is identical in shape....

Hope this helps...

Cheers

Aaron

The first picture front lip is actually an after market kit. I think its from Jetspeed. PM Miss Sexc CROlla as she has that kit on her Rolla. :D

There was a link here before about the actual prices (cost price) from a Toyota Dealership ... i think it was Pacific Toyota ?

Here are some useful bits and pieces for u, as well as other Toca ppls :D

Description/part number: * not including painting and labour and ridiculous markup cost

Sportivo Body kit (Front Skirt, side skirt and Rear Spoiler) $1021.90*

Sportivo Body kit (Front skirt, Side and REAR SKIRT) $1354.32*

Rear Roof spoiler (with light) 0815012880 $170.50* ....alternatively.... ...

Rear Sunguard PZQ6512020 $102.30* (i love this option :clap: )

www.pacifictoyota.com.au/p_acc_corolla_zze122_current.htm

Also, u could call around mechanic/bodyshop repairers and ask the best price they can source a Toyota Corolla Sportivo Body kit .. ... sometimes, u can get the right stuff & right price.

I got mine for $300 (front skirt, and side skirts)...including paint....labour was free (myself and gf) :toast:

Goodluck CJ

*cough* Carlo and other Mods , sticky the accersories price list already! :whistling:

Also, u could call around mechanic/bodyshop repairers and ask the best price they can source a Toyota Corolla Sportivo Body kit .. ... sometimes, u can get the right stuff & right price.

I got mine for $300 (front skirt, and side skirts)...including paint....

'Source' aye? Sounds really dodgey. Sure they don't just get someone to pilfer parts from another car? :mad:

I got mine for $300 (front skirt, and side skirts)...including paint....

'Source' aye? Sounds really dodgey. Sure they don't just get someone to pilfer parts from another car? :mad:

postive - came with instructions, screws etc. :toast: ...unless it fell off a toyota truck. :D

The first picture front lip is actually an after market kit. I think its from Jetspeed. PM Miss Sexc CROlla as she has that kit on her Rolla. :D

The front lip is from Talon.

http://www.talonbodystyling.com.au/

yeah phil get it right its a talon front lip :P hehe .....the first pic has talon front and sportivo sideskirts id say? ....but the second pic looks like a proper sportivo body kit? .....my sideskirts and front lip are from talon $550 or so unpainted? and my rear is from jetspeed. jetspeeds front lip is a realli fat long one

$300 for 3 piece kit genuine is a steal. sometimes these deals come up when dealerships try to clear excess stock from their warehouse.

When can one score said deals from dealership? Is it a matter of luck or is it twice yearly or something?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok,

Now that I have The Goose, all I need is the rear skirt like this...

DSC02491.jpg

Thanks Jeff1018

Any idea where I could get one in QLD, and for how much. I rang my local dealership and they told me that the kit is "no longer available".

Cheers,

C.j

Checked with Toyota a couple of weeks ago and they told us they don't have sales on their accessories, despite the sportivo being discontinued in Aus. More than anything, the prices will most likely stay the same but their market value would increase due to them not restocking...

So, who's telling the fibs? :P :spiteful::lol:

damn that stivo rear skirt looks hot. Sucks the sedan stivo skirt doesn't look as sexy.

But it doesn't fit perfectly. :(

You would have some little gaps around both corners. Plus. you need to do some work for exhaust. Either lower your exhaust or trim the rear skirt to make exhaust stick out!