Anyone want a sport grill

BONDIE

Im putting in a order from thailand for another grill on the 02 October.

There is room in the delivery box for one more grill. (package box holds 2 grills).

If anyone wants to jump on board, ill order you one. I wont charge any thing extra, you will have to pay for your grill and go halves in the delivery cost, and pay pal charges.

Thailand prices are as below:

Chrome Grill: 2500 Baht = $84.50 Aust dollar

Black Grill: 1200 Bhat = $40.46 Aust dollar

Delivery of 2 Grills: 3500 Baht = $118.12 Aust dollar

Pay Pal charges: 280 Baht = $9.45 Aust dollar

Therefore if you want to order a chrome grill it will cost you - $148.26

If you want to order a black sport grill it will cost you - $104.22

It would be preferred if you live in the brisbane area, so you can just come and pick up the grill. But if you live interstate you will also need to pay to freight it to your door step from brisbane. If you want to get a quote for freight to your doorstep, the grill box dimensions are:

Length - 102cm

Height - 45cm

Width - 21 cm

Weight - 3.6 Kg

(when i sent one to spags in WA it cost $77.80)

No catches, its just cheaper to order 2 grills than one, by halving the del and pay pal costs.

As i said first in best dressed, please reply on this topic as my "PM" messages dont always work.

All i will need is a $50 deposit, ( thats ony if down the track ive ordered and you change your mind and i get stuck with my d*ck in my hand and two grills in the shed). You can pay me the rest, when you come to pick it up or when it gets into australia and i send it.

Either way im gonna order one, ill start correspondence with thailand on monday the 29th, so if anyone is interested can you please reply on here before monday, so i know how many im ordering.

First reply stating you want the spot will get it. (not first reply asking questions)

Examples photos of the two grills below: (for new guys who havent seen them yet)

Cheers

Bondie.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Count me in!!!!

Edit (was posting first... edit later): I forgot the please. So that is now, 'Count me in PLEASE!!!'. I would love to have the black grill thanks. I get paid on Wednesday so I can wire the full payment to you then if that's okay.

LOL. Thanks. Good timing on your behalf as well. I only just got back from work and as always, this forum is one of the sites I stop by when open my browser. I figured that it wouldn't be long for someone else to snap it up.

Count me in!!!!

Edit (was posting first... edit later): I forgot the please. So that is now, 'Count me in PLEASE!!!'. I would love to have the black grill thanks. I get paid on Wednesday so I can wire the full payment to you then if that's okay.

Yeah not a drama dude, ill just grab a deposit off ya next week when we make the order (plenty of time). Start Correspondance Monday 29 Sept, Order Thursday 02 Oct, and estimate time of delivery around 5 days after Order (7 Oct).

Cool do ya live in brissy.

Count me in!!!!

Yeah not a drama dude, ill just grab a deposit off ya next week when we make the order (plenty of time). Start Correspondance Monday 29 Sept, Order Thursday 02 Oct, and estimate time of delivery around 5 days after Order (7 Oct).

Cool do ya live in brissy.

Sweet. I can't wait. I'm finally getting somewhere with my car (other secret stuff going on behind the scenes). I told myself I would leave my car stock, even with the cosmetics, but once you start, you can't stop. Anyways, yeah I'm in Brissy. Perfectly convenient.

CRIES!!!! i want i want!

Yup. This mesh grill seems to be gaining popularity. I wasn't a big fan of the large open space and lack of badging, but once I had de-badged my Aurion, I just knew my stock front grill had to go. I really can't wait to get it. Will definitely fit in with my minimal and sleek look that I am trying to achieve. It will also tie in with what I have planned for this Thursday (actually I plan for it to happen on Tuesday, but you won't know till Thursday... unless you see me on the road otherwise). Oh the wait is painful. I'm like a kid on Christmas eve.

CRIES!!!! i want i want!

Yup. This mesh grill seems to be gaining popularity. I wasn't a big fan of the large open space and lack of badging, but once I had de-badged my Aurion, I just knew my stock front grill had to go. I really can't wait to get it. Will definitely fit in with my minimal and sleek look that I am trying to achieve. It will also tie in with what I have planned for this Thursday (actually I plan for it to happen on Tuesday, but you won't know till Thursday... unless you see me on the road otherwise). Oh the wait is painful. I'm like a kid on Christmas eve.

C'mon Daryl, give us a hint.....

In all honesty I didnt like the grill when I first put it on, but its grown on me & Im looking at a small badge such as below to put in the passenger side bottom probably.

trdbadge.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was thinking of where to post this, but keeping in line with it's origins, I will post here. So I just got my new grill. A big thank you to BONDIE for helping out with that. I got home, had dinner, then installed it. Took me no more than 10 minutes from the moment of popping the bonnet to the time I closed it.

On thing that I have realised while looking at the photos is that it is much different in person. When I'm standing in front of the car looking at it, it looks sweet as, but in the photos it doesn't quite look right. I think it's because it's hard to capture the depth on it in a photo. That said though; I absolutely love it. Here are a couple of quick snaps within limited lighting and space. This Thursday I'll be doing a wash and wax as per usual and I'll take some better photos as well as video for my cutout. As well, I really need to do something about that horn:

dsc02923lt2.th.jpg dsc02924ew7.th.jpg

Well I was thinking of where to post this, but keeping in line with it's origins, I will post here. So I just got my new grill. A big thank you to BONDIE for helping out with that. I got home, had dinner, then installed it. Took me no more than 10 minutes from the moment of popping the bonnet to the time I closed it.

On thing that I have realised while looking at the photos is that it is much different in person. When I'm standing in front of the car looking at it, it looks sweet as, but in the photos it doesn't quite look right. I think it's because it's hard to capture the depth on it in a photo. That said though; I absolutely love it. Here are a couple of quick snaps within limited lighting and space. This Thursday I'll be doing a wash and wax as per usual and I'll take some better photos as well as video for my cutout. As well, I really need to do something about that horn:

No Worries dude. Yeah it turned out really well. Looks awesome with the red, enhancing the front end, giving it a real tough look.

Good Choice.

Looks schmick Darryl, gotta paint that horn though.

Worth it wasn't it? Lol looks like your parked in the lounge room.

Looks like no one else has the same problem as me - slight bowing downwards in the middle along the top.

I ve sent the bloke in thailand an email where Bondie and DJ got theirs I'm just waiting for a reply. I'm in wollongong if anyone around wollongong or between Penrith to sothern suburbs of sydney or as far north as brookvale would like to order one and split the freight and charges let me know. I will get it delivered to my joint and i will take it to work with me to various points in sydney to pass it on.

argh damn i live in perth ><"

n e interests from perthians???

hrrmmm.... how do i say this????

YES YES YES YES YES YES MMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Get ur Eye lid 1st...:P