found some bodykits

BONDIE

Had a quick browse through the net and found these two websites. One selling the trd conversion kit, and the other selling the extremo lip kit. Havent read much into it, but the link is there is anyone wants to contact them for prices.

Trd kit website: http://cpanel5.newmediaexpress.com/~jspecc....php?product=20

Lip kit website: http://www.pu-autotech.com/PG_Toyota.html

Lip kit website: http://cpanel5.newmediaexpress.com/~jspecc....php?product=19

other toyota lip kits: http://cpanel5.newmediaexpress.com/~jspecc...e=10&page=1

Both companies are in singapore, wouldnt have a clue how much or how much to freight.

post-7809-1224579949_thumb.jpg

showimage.htm

post-7809-1224582989_thumb.jpg

post-7809-1224583006_thumb.jpg

Edited by BONDIE

What would be good is with these sellers that claim to have the TRD kit, is if they could post photos of the actual kit they are selling and not a stock photo of a TRD Aurion. Would be a bit more convincing then.

• Like 1

What would be good is with these sellers that claim to have the TRD kit, is if they could post photos of the actual kit they are selling and not a stock photo of a TRD Aurion. Would be a bit more convincing then.

Yeah, im on to it. I just emailed them. I got a gut feeling that they sell bulk whole sale. Hence no photos of this kit installed. If so ill try and get a contact of who they have already sold to and see if "that" company has any photos.

By the looks of it there website seems fair dinkum, they have disclaimers and stuff. But who knows.

Ill wait and see for the reply.

Edited by BONDIE

I've enquired about the front TRD bumper only, got an idea for the rear bumper (TOM's GT bumper for Lexus LS).

If they dont sell the front bumper separate - anyone interested in the rest of the kit?

Nooo that would be too hard to do that.....at least they used Microsoft Paint to cover the 'aurion' number plates.

There's pics on the Bid.Taiwan kits, they look ok but hopefully would come up alot better with a good paint job.

Would be interested with this 1...

What about the fitting problems?

If they are made to fit on the singaporan camry, they should fit. Its looks exactly like the asain camry which is the same as the Aurion. When i get home hopefully should have a response from singapore, on my hotmail acct.

Hopefully good news, if he sells single kits, im buying one. The only reason im sceptical is because: when i was orginally searching for a grill, i found metal billet grills for the aurion, but the companies found on alibaba website would only sell in quanties of 100 etc etc.

I hope this isnt the case. If so, hopefully they will be a good sport and tell us what companies they sell to. Ive been looking at bodykit places in singapore but havent yet seen this kit. So if they are a bulk distributor, hopefully they have sold a order to someone.

Anyways those interested, ill let you know what result i get.

Edited by BONDIE

If they are made to fit on the singaporan camry, they should fit. Its looks exactly like the asain camry which is the same as the Aurion. When i get home hopefully should have a response from singapore, on my hotmail acct.

Hopefully good news, if he sells single kits, im buying one. The only reason im sceptical is because: when i was orginally searching for a grill, i found metal billet grills for the aurion, but the companies found on alibaba website would only sell in quanties of 100 etc etc.

I hope this isnt the case. If so, hopefully they will be a good sport and tell us what companies they sell. Ive been looking at bodykit places in singapore but havent yet seen this kit.

Yeh...Waitin for the good news..

Coz from the looks with the badges and stuff, i assumed it's the same with those in Indonesia..

And when i asked any customizer in indo, they said the fitting is different.

I also heard a story from a friend of mine, some1 in Indo actually bought the TRD kits from australia and said they didnt actually fit... Dunno what he did with the rest of it..

Anw,

I just thought i mite share this with u guys and not to put our hopes too high for the worse part to come..

No 1 wants to spend their money for something they will regret or cant use... :(

I hope this isnt the case. If so, hopefully they will be a good sport and tell us what companies they sell. Ive been looking at bodykit places in singapore but havent yet seen this kit.

Coz from the looks with the badges and stuff, i assumed it's the same with those in Indonesia..

I also heard a story from a friend of mine, some1 in Indo actually bought the TRD kits from australia and said they didnt actually fit... Dunno what he did with the rest of it..

Anw,

I just thought i mite share this with u guys and not to put our hopes too high for the worse part to come..

No 1 wants to spend their money for something they will regret or cant use... :(

So is that confirmed, the thai camry different from the aurion?

Because i just thought as my foglights from thailand fit exactly, and the grill from thailand fits exactly, and there front headlights look the same. That they have the same car design but different badging.

The fitting of the trd kit, I think that would be like trying to fit a trd kit on to a atx, im not sure if that would exactly fit over here in australia either.

Do you know anyone in indo that has tried to fit a aust sx6 kit to a indo camry. Because in australia that would work - sx6 on to a atx. But if we know a sx6 kit wouldnt fit on a indo camry, we definately know their kits wont fit exactly on our aurions.

mmmmmmm its got me stumped.

If its cheap enough ill give it a go. But im not sure that singaporan prices are as cheap as the rest of our asian associates.

So is that confirmed, the thai camry different from the aurion?

Because i just thought as my foglights from thailand fit exactly, and the grill from thailand fits exactly, and there front headlights look the same. That they have the same car design but different badging.

The fitting of the trd kit, I think that would be like trying to fit a trd kit on to a atx, im not sure if that would exactly fit over here in australia either.

Do you know anyone in indo that has tried to fit a aust sx6 kit to a indo camry. Because in australia that would work - sx6 on to a atx. But if we know a sx6 kit wouldnt fit on a indo camry, we definately know their kits wont fit exactly on our aurions.

mmmmmmm its got me stumped.

If its cheap enough ill give it a go. But im not sure that singaporan prices are as cheap as the rest of our asian associates.

This may sound stupid... But this is what i got from them..

I was plannin to bring a grill from Indo to be installed here... But the guy who's @ toyota in Indo is 100% sure the grill won't fit into my Aurion...

Meanwhile, they also said All indo camrys are made in Thailand... So i was like 'Wt* u talkin about? I got heapz of people in my forum gettin grills directly from Thai and they installed them with no problems or whatsoever'

With this, he couldn't make any further comments.. :lol:

With my friends' story on getting TRD kits from aussie and brought it back to Indo but not able to install them...I don't know how far the story is from being true..

With normal sportivo and TRD ones being compatible to each other. Again, I got confirmation from my dealer, the spare part services' that it'll fit and there's no reason why it will not fit.. Somehow, when one of them called the other department to get a quote for me, the guy on the other phone told me not to bother... It has different fittings and stuff.. But the spare parts department assure me It'll fit [i asked him to double check with other mechanics] and arranged me with quotes...

So there u go... So far, It's not confirmed.. If they can confirm it and wanna take the risks on their behalf, I dont see the reason why we should not go with this plan.. The worst case on this is, we'll prolly waste our time and effort. Which i dun mind to give this project a shot, i reckon it's worth it.. :lol::lol:

Edited by VF-X

I hope this isnt the case. If so, hopefully they will be a good sport and tell us what companies they sell to. Ive been looking at bodykit places in singapore but havent yet seen this kit. So if they are a bulk distributor, hopefully they have sold a order to someone.

Anw,

Well, i don't know about the total fitment but in the pics, the thing that concerns me is that the camry only has a single exhaust outlet gap in the bumper for a start. It would be easy to change the Aurion over to single exhaust but it's a change never the less.

Edited by Stealth

Well, i don't know about the total fitment but in the pics, the thing that concerns me is that the camry only has a single exhaust outlet gap in the bumper for a start. It would be easy to change the Aurion over to single exhaust but it's a change never the less.

I'm aware of that n it's hardly an issue..

Camry in Asia comes in 2 standards engine... The 2.4L & 3.5L

The one u saw is 2.4L but the 3.5L always come in 2 exhausts outlet gap.

If we're comparin to our Aurion, we'll always compare it to the 3.5L ones.

Edited by VF-X

I'm aware of that n it's hardly an issue..

Camry in Asia comes in 2 standards engine... The 2.4L & 3.5L

The one u saw is 2.4L but the 3.5L always come in 2 exhausts outlet gap.

If we're comparin to our Aurion, we'll always compare it to the 3.5L ones.

Cool, well that clears that up.

Yeah seen that, but stuff changing it to single exhaust. If i got the kit painted, ill just sling a extra 1-200 bucks to cut another arc out in the left hand side. Not a biggee. Those panel beaters can work magic, always repairing cars that you think is are write off and next thing it roles of their showroom floor like nothing ever happened. Adding a extra arc would be nothing to them. .

Update - nothing back yet from them, maybey tommorrow.

For those who have atx, presara or prodigy. There is a new editon to the airmaster body kit top of page ( red arrows lol). They go for approx $900.00 from maylasia, thats not including freight though. Dont know how much it would cost to freight though.

Maybey a option. I have contact with these guys and they are willing to sell single kits.

post-7809-1224671902_thumb.jpg

agreed... i really hate that... its BIG time false advertising!! :(

Progress overnight:

Full TRD 'conversion' kit (8 pieces) is $1300 + freight. I mentioned I was in Aus so Im hoping thats in $AUD not $USD.

Didnt answer if it was painted or unpainted but Im assuming its not painted.

Progress overnight:

Full TRD 'conversion' kit (8 pieces) is $1300 + freight. I mentioned I was in Aus so Im hoping thats in $AUD not $USD.

Didnt answer if it was painted or unpainted but Im assuming its not painted.

Cool, hopefully i should have a email waiting for me at home. Did he send any more pics of vehicles that have had it done. Thats my concern, getting a true reflection of what it looks like.

Did he send any more pics of vehicles that have had it done. Thats my concern, getting a true reflection of what it looks like.

Nope, I didnt ask.

Ill see what I can do.

I mentioned I was in Aus so Im hoping thats in $AUD not $USD.
Sorry to say this but i reckon It's in US $, if u didnt mention u'r from Aussie..

Did say I was in Aus.

And they ship worldwide too for anyone else thats wonderin.

Plus added bonus - the email was written in English not Engrish or some form of..so very easy to understand.