[QLD] - Guni's day/week/month out in Brissy

Hi guys,

I'm in Brisbane at the moment, for how long not too sure. Would love to put faces to names and cars to faces.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I'm mobile n located in spring hill.

Give me a holla via PM or here :)

Cheers.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey mate welcome to bris, what you think?

where u staying?

is your car up here? if so come on a cruise tomorow night theres a big one on or some to the TOCAU brisbane weekly meet on thursday and meet some of the folk :D

where u staying?

is your car up here? if so come on a cruise tomorow night theres a big one on or some to the TOCAU brisbane weekly meet on thursday and meet some of the folk :D

let's say i'm the envy of my mates down south in regards to the weather. I left just in time!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

staying in spring hill

only got a rental but would love to join in cruises. Love them!

:D :D

hey Guni,

how long are you up here for?

if your still here by the weekend, we should organise a mini-meet such as a run up mount Nebo :P

thanks rowan, i won't be going... if it started down here then maybe.... but i bet you are looking forward to the big meet this wknd :D

Evo

Edited by Evo7

Come along to the Thursday night meet, we had some new peeps last week, and we generally get a big showing for new faces.

My arm can be easily twisted into getting some ice cream at Koottha, while taking in some of the nice scenic raods on the way there.

Gav.

Welcome Guni

Spring Hill is REALLY close to our thurs meets, infact its the same suburb :lol:

We're happy to show you around, here are two options:

1. Sights and sounds of Bris: Cruse through chinatown, cross the story bridge, go under story bridge for some shots, go to the top of the cliffs on kangaroo pt, then south bank, and then if have time head out to mt cootha for ice cream (hope they open this time). We'll prob need to meet earlier tho like at 8

OR

2. Experience the togue of Brisbane: Nebo

Welcome Guni

Spring Hill is REALLY close to our thurs meets, infact its the same suburb :lol:

We're happy to show you around, here are two options:

1. Sights and sounds of Bris: Cruse through chinatown, cross the story bridge, go under story bridge for some shots, go to the top of the cliffs on kangaroo pt, then south bank, and then if have time head out to mt cootha for ice cream (hope they open this time). We'll prob need to meet earlier tho like at 8

OR

2. Experience the togue of Brisbane: Nebo

Im with DHC09 on this one :P

a run through the city would be different, let's do it :P

Evo

Edited by Evo7

Nebo run meet at the pool at 9pm for 9.20pm departure. Jollys then down to Samford and back to town???

Everybody happy with this plan???

Sounds good to me. Always up for that.

staying in spring hill

I guess it was just meant to be.

Welcome to Brissy! Count me in for Nebo!! Always up for Nebo runs but I will take it easy this time to conserve tyre tread. I really haven't found a place on public roads better than Nebo to really test your driving skill (and the traction control on your car! ^_^ )

Hopefully my car would have recovered from the track day by then. I've even booked her in for a "safety service" for an oil change and general inspection just to be safe.

Rowan: I'm not going for the cruise on Tuesday anymore....it's either that or the Thurs cruise and I'd rather hang out with TOCAU than the other bunch.

Edited by Supercharged TRD

Rowan: I'm not going for the cruise on Tuesday anymore....it's either that or the Thurs cruise and I'd rather hang out with TOCAU than the other bunch.

That's all good. With his new flashy rims, he would be at home with the others.

I can't wait till Thursday now. Would be good to cruise the city again.

I really haven't found a place on public roads better than Nebo to really test your driving skill (and the traction control on your car! ^_^ )
There is another. But you have to go to Belingen via Dorrigo along Waterfall Way in NSW to experience it. I will be doing that straight after our Easter cruise! :D

Gav.

where u staying?

let's say i'm the envy of my mates down south in regards to the weather. I left just in time!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

staying in spring hill

only got a rental but would love to join in cruises. Love them!

:D :D

Hopefully that rental is a Toyota at least :P

I might be in for the cruise depending on what time I finish work and how knackered I am.

Hopefully that rental is a Toyota at least :P

No, unfortunately its a Hyundai !!! Did not have a choice there.

I'm in FOR SURE...

i wont be pushing it hard up nebo though... new tyres... so i need to 'run them in' so to speak... :)

When I have new tyres which is quite often for the way I drive, I "run them in' by driving hard. More often than not, I'll be sliding all over the place but once those outer layers are gone, grip central is here !!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers guys. So is the run tomorrow night then?

No, unfortunately its a Hyundai !!! Did not have a choice there.

Well, make sure you give it a good thrashing then. Careful not the break it though. Not sure about them Hyundai's.

Cheers guys. So is the run tomorrow night then?

I was under the assumption that this was for Thursday night.

Great....noone to talk to ill have to sit by myself :(

Great....noone to talk to ill have to sit by myself :(

Sorry....

Also I might not bring my car out for Nebo on Thursday, she's been through a lot lately. Can I ride shotgun with anyone?