• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice photos mate, it was a gr8 day.

i couldnt make it to the cruise mate i just wasnt up for such a big drive, lol

we will have to get some photos of our cars together, maybe next meet

did u go on the cruise? i hope no 1 crashed this time

i have some pics that i got on my phone ere they are.

post-12670-1244422480_thumb.jpg

post-12670-1244422582_thumb.jpg

Yeah sure was a great weekend...missed ya (Pimptivo) on the cruise and yep there was a couple of mishaps,nodody hurt only panels & pride....

and yes we should hook up on a fine day sometime and go crazy with my (sorry dear i mean our) new camera.... ;)

And once again BIG THANKS to all (you know who you are :) ) that went above and beyond in organizing such a great weekend. :toast:

yeah i know i was in bed and the alarm went off at like 7 and im like i cbf'd. But i must see some pics, sounds like the cruise was fun tho :clap:

the show and shine was a high light and evry1 who was there showed up with a smile and a good attitude. :D

(1st kill)- if we get to lazy to drive for a photo shoot we will just photo shop our cars together and lie ok B)

I'd firstly like to give a BIG thanks to Andy(BKS) for organizing all the sponsers/venue for the show and shine, the hard work getting this all done and put together. Without the hard effort, the Toyota National Meet of 2009 here in Melbourne wouldn't have been such a success!

It was great to see the interstaters drive all the way down to Melbourne! DJKOR from QLD, and a few others from NSW. It was good to put faces to user names, and everyone was very friendly and happy despite the gloomy weather we had here!

Thank you to all that voted me for 'Best Exterior', and thank you sponsers for donating these prizes - Selleys turtle wax, Chadstone Toyota, Graham Werner Toyota and Brighton Toyota for lending us their space for the day.

prizes.jpg

prizes2.jpg

Edited by kolourhero

I'd firstly like to give a BIG thanks to Andy(BKS) for organizing all the sponsers/venue for the show and shine, the hard work getting this all done and put together. Without the hard effort, the Toyota National Meet of 2009 here in Melbourne wouldn't have been such a success!

It was great to see the interstaters drive all the way down to Melbourne! DJKOR from QLD, and a few others from NSW. It was good to put faces to user names, and everyone was very friendly and happy despite the gloomy weather we had here!

Once again feel the same way :)

post-12545-1244421177_thumb.jpgpost-12545-1244421519_thumb.jpg

ey guys...those rollas look hot!!!!!

anyone know where i can get headlights like those black ones??

the black headlight surround mod is posted in the workshop submission section. i was lucky and bought my car with this mod done already!

Thats about it,if these pics need to be moved somewhere or posted with other meet pics then please do so,i got no idea what i'm doing when posting photos,just happy i got some shots up. :)

Seeing how much i enjoyed myself on Saturday i have now signed up to this forum! Great to see you guys continued the fun on the trip up and back. Hope the road conditions weren't too bad on Sunday. Big thanks to Andy and all the rest for organising such a great event.

Matt.

(the one with the old gold corolla)

Seeing how much i enjoyed myself on Saturday i have now signed up to this forum! Great to see you guys continued the fun on the trip up and back. Hope the road conditions weren't too bad on Sunday. Big thanks to Andy and all the rest for organising such a great event.

Matt.

(the one with the old gold corolla)

Road Conditions weren't too bad, but a little slippery. Would have been more interesting to see how many cars made it back, if we went on the originally proposed route through Kinglake and beyond :P

I took some photos on Saturday (show and shine day) with a friends camera so i won't have those pictures for a while.

Here are some pictures i took on Sunday morning.. i got lazy and snapped a few only!

000l.jpg

001euk.jpg

002apk.jpg

003v.jpg

004c.jpg

005a.jpg

Posted to coming up thread..put it here for posterity...

Hi all - I was one of the rollaclub / toymods imposters that came for a look. I will repost what I have posted on those forums so you can see some pics. My bent is more the classics so thats why all the pics I posted here are the oldies, but if you go into my album you will find a couple more of the late model stuff, but not a lot. Sorry!

Link to my photos from the day here -

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/adamlaws197...feat=directlink

Highlights for me were:

Dave's magic TE27 - was runner up in a number of categories including interior and members choice I think.

img1402.jpg

img1396.jpg

RA23

img1442.jpg

TE72 with a 3SGTE - was a Toyota exec car which had passed through a few hands.

img1451.jpg

Matt's KE30 with a 7K - won best engine bay - well done - I voted for you hehe

img1415.jpg

img1413.jpg

Corona RT112 - has featured in Australian Classic Car recently

img1405.jpg

I always liked the ST185 WRC car

img1403.jpg

Takumi was represented. Love the rear watanabes

img1461.jpg

And this was the first outing for "Mission Brown", my latest acquistion, but I left her out in the car park

img1401.jpg

Good day run by Blind Kid Seeks - congrats! Hope the guys cruising today have a good run :)

Oooh, i take it that this is the thread to post up our piccies?

I took plenty... I hope no one minds their plates showing... Pics to be uploaded :P

Evo