Aimee_B Sera

Aimee_B

this was the start...

ssfrontkf2.th.jpgmysera5aw7.th.jpgmysera4is3.th.jpg0000487pm9.th.jpgmysera11zt7.th.jpg

when i first bought the car it had no cooling fan, no suspension, no rear parcel shelf, no ac & the water pump was buggered - to top it off the wiring harness of the overdrive switch was so screwed i had to press it together to change over. (this eventually burn itself out somhow and cost me a bit to rewire)

i got these fixed then moved onto the next stage...

middle....

favsideviewyw1.th.jpg0000485ps5.th.jpgrhsidemj6.th.jpgrhrearsidesu9.th.jpgrhrearsidesu9.th.jpg0000483ba2.th.jpg0000484na6.th.jpginsideoy1.th.jpgrearbootar3.th.jpg

i finally got the parcel shelf remade, the boot struts regassed, replace LH side electric window motor & auto gear sitck (MOMO carbon fiber)

i then added the front bumper to the bodykit (the side skirts came with teh car) and the day i got it back the mesh blew out from under (my number plate going with it:( ) and then the next night some a s s h o l e keyed/screwdrivered the whole RH side plus bonnet and new bumper of my car! :angry:

after...

1000158wd4.th.jpg10001472jq0.th.jpg10001592pc0.th.jpg

10001492ls5.th.jpg1000143xh1.th.jpg1000144il5.th.jpg

i was lucky enough to had insurance to cover the respray of the car - they even covered the new bumper!(thanks NRMA) i got new number plates which out of luck match my name (kinda) and now im saving for a tint job.

i hope to enter my car into some shows soon, but i want to get the interiour redone first and im thinking of doing a starlet GT manual conversion but that way ahead in the future.... although ive had this car for under 2yrs now and weve been through alot together lol

hope u like the pics ;)

oh yeh i almost forgot - i had the alarm system first replaced when i bought it, but this got taken out and THROWN OUT by some stupid a s s electricians at BURLYS AUTO ELEC in SINGLETON (BEWARE!) and then made ME pay for another alarm PLUS the installation of iT! never the less i am still contemplating taking it to court as it has never been the same and set me back $400 that being an apprentice i just didnt have :(

so BEWARE!

• 3 weeks later...

well ive found a starlet GT front cut for under 2K inc wiring harness and ECU+ sway bar so YAH! now i need to find a gearbox and clutch to suit. then a toyota short shifter kit inc housing. im looking at 5K budget so far.... inc a window tint & interior revamp.....should be good :)

well ive found a starlet GT front cut for under 2K inc wiring harness and ECU+ sway bar so YAH! now i need to find a gearbox and clutch to suit. then a toyota short shifter kit inc housing. im looking at 5K budget so far.... inc a window tint & interior revamp.....should be good :)

;) sweeeeeet

• 1 month later...

well cars booked in for its tint on wens, paint job to fix all the chips and peels and interiour to be redone right after. also throughing in a full make over for me 2 for the up coming show & shine in 2 weeks:P

ill post some pics up soon

• 3 weeks later...

well the shows over....didnt win anything...although the street machine 2006 winner-toyota supra-was there so i didnt stand a chance...got some good ideas thou....like sell my car... :ph34r:

nah i dont think ill give up just yet, it only when you see cars that have 24crt gold engine parts in the autosalon u kinda give up....

anyhow hers some pics from the weekend

ab012gj3.th.jpg ab011yu3.th.jpg ab008lp6.th.jpg ab010hk3.th.jpg ab007sb7.th.jpg ab006uz4.th.jpg ab002rh5.th.jpg ab004sy6.th.jpg ab009sj4.th.jpg

• 1 year later...