Is this kit good? what do u guys think?

CRW_0816_RJ.jpg

I'm planning to get this kit here.. what doo you guys think?

I finally decided to goo turbo for the coralla.. i still love the corolla.. it just i want something faster.. i know i can goo for a nissan or subaru, but to many people have it.. sleeper all the way...scare them off hahaha :clap:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well personally im not feeling it...

its because that dont flow with the rest of the factory sportivo kit...i would replace the side and the rear if i was going to get that front bar...

and plus there many more out there you can get just gotta lookc around...

well... i need to get a new front skirt.. some **** reversed into my car.. and im not two way insured.

can i have some suggestion on front kits... i dont want a stock one nemore.. something different

well... i need to get a new front skirt.. some **** reversed into my car.. and im not two way insured.

can i have some suggestion on front kits... i dont want a stock one nemore.. something different

Do u you a Pre face or facelift corolla?

never the less check out the c-one front bar.

image-runx.jpg

www.c-one.co.jp

i'm still waiting for 2 more weeks and i can pay for it :D

Only problem with this bar is its very expensive (approx. 1200AUS without paint), and you usually have to wait a minimum of 2months before u can get it (since they are usually made on the spot and shipped from Japan)

Reason to it being so expensive cos its not fibreglass (it better not be otherwise im throwing it back to Japan)

IMHO it looks okay, but still... it looks very aftermarket. It looks aggressive, but it also looks cheap.

I imagine it will also bring a lot of unwanted attention to your car (you know, the attention attained in the middle of the night in a carpark...)

I remember a forum topic looking at bodykits made in Germany for a reasonable price (try a search).

Guest JDM y0 !

GT wing + chrome rims = greater downforce whilst doing laps of the esplanade. :P

not a bad kit tho, but yah im not keen on the rims, they look ugly and couldnt be good for unsprung weight.

personaly i prefere C-one tho

Edited by JDM y0 !

looks like a tryhard lancer bumper slapped on the car

it's actually a remoulded Celica Veilside style front... and it looks like **** IMHO...

1st time I saw it years ago I thought it stood out, but now having seen it in a few colours on a number of cars, I don't like it at all.

i saw that kit before.too extreme for me personally.it looks good for ppl who likes extreme style.but not for me.

i'll be getting this

http://www.carmate.com/product_details.php...&p_id=11003

but i wont be getting this kit from carmate.ppl said they are not reliable.

got it frm a guy in adelaide.still in process...^_^ tell me what you guys think, some of u might not like it.

Edited by CoRroLLa-JAHAT

ive seen that grille up close.. not really impressed.

if its not genuine a toyota/sportivo/jdm grille then it doesnt really suit IMHO.

front bar looks ok- its different, and not too sporty if that is what you are after

ive seen that grille up close.. not really impressed.

if its not genuine a toyota/sportivo/jdm grille then it doesnt really suit IMHO.

front bar looks ok- its different, and not too sporty if that is what you are after

i wont get similar grille as that.i'll use my JDM grille. front bar looks half stock half modified.thats what im after.simple yet different.^_^will post up pics when done.,

i saw that kit before.too extreme for me personally.it looks good for ppl who likes extreme style.but not for me.

i'll be getting this

http://www.carmate.com/product_details.php...&p_id=11003

but i wont be getting this kit from carmate.ppl said they are not reliable.

got it frm a guy in adelaide.still in process...^_^ tell me what you guys think, some of u might not like it.

thats not really a kit its just a front add on lip and diff skirts....

and once you get that on your car is going to be dyam pretty low if you've already lowered it....if planning to lower it once on i reckon just go with king lows as if you get super low..your not going to get anywhere...lol

Edited by Jeff1018