Is this kit good? what do u guys think?

Friends had a 94 teg vti-r with a veilside kit, looked ugly, another friend with a 95 celica had the same kit looked ugly too. hate how it curls up, C-One is beautiful along with some of the TRC ones are hottttt. Make your decision wisely, as you don't want attention for the wrong reasons hehehe.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try to get the corolla compressor bumper thats what i would get plus i think it would match with the side skirts and rear bumper :idea:

thats if u havnt got one yet? :blink:

corollacomp06.jpg

Good luck getting one of those... please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the 2 door only get released in Europe? Coupling that... only 250 of the compressor models ever got imported there.

Hence, i doubt you could obtain that bumper here...

Edited by Leroy

try to get the corolla compressor bumper thats what i would get plus i think it would match with the side skirts and rear bumper :idea:

corollacomp06.jpg

Good luck getting one of those... please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the 2 door only get released in Europe? Coupling that... only 250 of the compressor models ever got imported there.

you could get one custom made could'nt you these people custom make them and import them

Edited by RoLLa 3

corollacomp06.jpg

helo, this is the "standard" ts (i think you would call it sportivo) front, not especially for the compressor, you could order it at every toyota dealer.

gretings from Germany

• 2 months later...
CRW_0816_RJ.jpg

I'm planning to get this kit here.. what doo you guys think?

I finally decided to goo turbo for the coralla.. i still love the corolla.. it just i want something faster.. i know i can goo for a nissan or subaru, but to many people have it.. sleeper all the way...scare them off hahaha :clap:

i love the kit i also want this kit. will you plse tell me were you gettin it from an how much it costs

• 3 months later...
CRW_0816_RJ.jpg

I'm planning to get this kit here.. what doo you guys think?

I finally decided to goo turbo for the coralla.. i still love the corolla.. it just i want something faster.. i know i can goo for a nissan or subaru, but to many people have it.. sleeper all the way...scare them off hahaha :clap:

absolutely tasteless! looks like what the lil d1ckheads do to Corsa's over here. Sleeper car looking like that? lay off the bong..........

OH MY ***.... ITS AERIAL IS GONE!!! looks smooth without the aerial sticking up from the roof, i want mine off too. oh by the way i don't like that kit, front bar over the top, plus the grill looks cheap. and even if you had a front mount showing in there i still wouldnt like the kit. factory stivo kit FTW! you might become a favourite of the cops with that GT wing though