TRD CAI [Group Buy]

XploShun

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo xploshun, who can help me install one?

And does anyone who drives an auto have a CAI installed?

HEYS

i have an auto ascent .. n trust me when i say this .. but my tank only does 300kms :( coz i love the sound i revit hard lOL so yeh ... if ur an auto guys... u wont do good in petrol unless u can control ur " urge "

LOL !!!

phoboi does!

install? saw oncy did it once and i sorta remember how... but man... dont wanna risk it! ask the other syd guys buying in this GB.

i pmd TSVRolla

u guys can also PM others! coz im pretty busy at the moment....

bomb them!!! :P

btw.. are you guys ok with the price.

336 for 8 and above

348 for 6 and below

he answered me.. he said he wont be able to send them in 3s or 1s.

Yeah sorry it took a bit to reply. I'm still really up for it but I'll need details like how we're paying etc. I can't net bank (I lost my password) but i've monday off so i can go into the bank and transfer as soon as it opens.

P.s. I really like Xplo's suggestion. It's a major bummer being so far away from the performance suppliers. If everyone is cool with the idea I'll pass my address onto Natz in Brisbane :)

Edited by TsvRolla

Yeah sorry it took a bit to reply. I'm still really up for it but I'll need details like how we're paying etc. I can't net bank (I lost my password) but i've monday off so i can go into the bank and transfer as soon as it opens.

P.s. I really like Xplo's suggestion. It's a major bummer being so far away from the performance suppliers. If everyone is cool with the idea I'll pass my address onto Natz in Brisbane :)

Woo-hoooo! :yahoo:

lolz ah ****...

hey guys...ummm is it too late for me to join this GB? :spiteful:

i know i'm a bit late...lolz n i can see the trouble this may cause lolz...

let me no xp :)

Hey Xploshun,

When ur not busy, can you PM your bank details to me. I think its best for both of us if I just deposit the money via the bank.

Cheers,

(P.S: If there is like another future group buy, u reckon you could organise a TRD Short Shifter group buy. :idea: ).........just a suggestion.............

yeah im easy either way...cost wise etc.........as long as all happy....though we do need to cap off a final date to be in or not...orthis could drag for ages.....Xploshun...ne suggestions....you can be the boss.....:) cap it when you want.....n thankyou again for doing this 2nd gb even though you have yours etc....i think i say thanx on behalf of all.....good job mate....ill keep checkin thread for updates and when money is needed/ payment details etc

cheers

lolz ah ****...

hey guys...ummm is it too late for me to join this GB? :spiteful:

i know i'm a bit late...lolz n i can see the trouble this may cause lolz...

let me no xp :)

hey oVo, try PM SPRTVO(NSW) or daviboy(NSW), if 1 of them is getting theirs, u can pair up with them, but i'll have to post them to you hence... u have to pay the postage.

and now that we ALL agreed to pay a few extra $$$ for TSVRolla... there will be 8 PAIRS so far... excluding oVo, SPRTVO, daviboy....

the seller havent replied me about the weight of the CAI..... anyway.. to get it start rolling...

just pay me $340 now, $4 for TSVRolla postage...

as for oVo's... man.. i dunno, we'll figure it out when you can pair up with someone... ok?

BTW.. IF any1 of you are depositing money at branch... let me know.. coz im with HSBC.. they're not everywhere.. i'll give u another bank detail.. my gf's AGAIN... PLEASE PM ME ABOUT IT!

man.. id really like a TRD short shifter... but.. dunno where i can organise it.. maybe i can try ask my seller..

OK HERES THE FINAL 2nd GB LIST... $340AUD, will close by SUNDAY night!

1st Pair:

qkslvr - Fairfield (NSW)

magic - Douglas Park (NSW) (Pending)

2nd Pair:

SexOnWheels - Springvale (VIC)

jaderd - Greensborough (VIC) (Pending)

3rd Pair:

eric - Taylors Lakes (VIC)

svk - Deer Park (VIC)

4th Pair:

natz - South Brisbane (QLD)

TSVRolla - Townsville (QLD)

Waiting LIST:

oVo - Melbourne (VIC)

JiN... - Melbourne (VIC)

The "are you in?" list:

SPRTVO - (NSW)

daviboy - (NSW)

neK - (NSW)

cheeky_age - (NSW)

oVo, PM them

will be sending bank details to the 4 pairs this afternoon... have to go out now!!

Edited by XploShun

just a quick note on the fuel thing, ascents have smaller tanks :) then sportivos 45L to 60L???

55L (122ZE - vvti) vs 60L (123ZE - vvtL-i) engines

hey Xploshun, just payed you my money, all done, im guessing soon we will send you a pm saying where to post for each pair etc...and also whether it is standard post so somoone needs to be home or get it to somewhere where someone is all day, and if noone is there you get the slip to go to your nearest post office and pick up :) cheeers mate

hey Xploshun, just payed you my money, all done, im guessing soon we will send you a pm saying where to post for each pair etc...and also whether it is standard post so somoone needs to be home or get it to somewhere where someone is all day, and if noone is there you get the slip to go to your nearest post office and pick up :) cheeers mate

i didnt get my cai sent to my address but from ppl like oncy and other ppl from 1st gb

they'll just leave a slip.. and you can go to the PO and pick it up, i think.

hey buddy...

i know its too late but if you are thinking of having another gb's for trd cai, im in...

im from melb...

but if its not too late and i still have a chance, :spiteful:

maybe a could pair off with ovo and then tell me what i need to do...

thanks mate.. :clap:

hey buddy...

i know its too late but if you are thinking of having another gb's for trd cai, im in...

im from melb...

but if its not too late and i still have a chance, :spiteful:

maybe a could pair off with ovo and then tell me what i need to do...

thanks mate.. :clap:

great!

oVo... do u still want it?

PLEASE reply me asap.... i'll send u my bank details.. once u guys have confirmed...

oVo & JiN?

fuk it! i'll send u my bank details anyway... deposit $340 and then theres the 5th Pair.

wow!! we're getting 10.. hopefully.. there wont be a 3rd GB.. hahaha

Edited by XploShun

:yahoo: :yahoo: :toast: :toast: :clap: :clap:

1st Pair:

qkslvr - Fairfield (NSW)

2nd Pair:

jaderd - Greensborough (VIC) (Pending)

3rd Pair:

svk - Deer Park (VIC)

4th Pair:

5th Pair:

oVo - Melbourne (VIC)

JiN... - Melbourne (VIC)

5 PAIRS!!! WOW...man I think we deserve a further discount...common...dat's 10 Cold Suckers!! :whistling:

The "are you in?" list:

SPRTVO - (NSW)

daviboy - (NSW)

neK - (NSW)

cheeky_age - (NSW)

XploShun your inbox is teh full!

Anyway I've transferred the $$.

:D

yeh man! i deleted some.. u guys can PM me now

discount! i asked him already.. he said hes nearly selling it at a cost.... wt a load of BS (o well, wt can i say)... last time, we were going to get it for like $360, or just below.. but suddenly he gave me a further discount when i say 8.. at 1st i thought he did a typo. hahahahah

but anyway..

i'll email him again... and see what he says again...

this time.. we've confirmed that we're getting 10.

and some of u asked me about the shipment.

ok., its gonna be like this. i doubt that he'll have 10 intakes in stock, so he'll probably order it and he said it will take only a few days. So lets say 4 working days.

shipping from USA to AUS will take 10 working days MAX (NOT EXPRESS).

Total will probably take 15 working days after I pay him. Will pay him by the end of this coming week.

So you guys will probably get it late mid next month. and longer for TSVRolla, coz natz is gonna post it to him.

Natz, i will need ur bank details later, once i can estimate the shipping to Townsville, I will transfer the amount to you.

errrm.. what else have a left out??

Hey guys how are we, you can take the pending off me. (dunno what there for...been in for days ?)...i payed the other day on friday......good effort on getting 5 pairs too...

1st Pair:

qkslvr - Fairfield (NSW)

2nd Pair:

jaderd - Greensborough (VIC)

3rd Pair:

svk - Deer Park (VIC)

4th Pair:

5th Pair:

oVo - Melbourne (VIC)

JiN... - Melbourne (VIC)

yeh i know u transferred it on friday, but the money wont be in my acc until mon or tues, thats y its pending..

JiN... just PMd me.. hes out of this gb.. so oVo.... wt can we do man?? did u PM the Sydney guys??? can ANYONE join him???

qkslvr... ur inbox is full.. empty it.. so i can pm my bank details

Edited by XploShun