TRD CAI [Group Buy]

XploShun

Oncy is MINE!!!! MUWAHAHAH!

but dude.. i asked you guys to tell me who u want to pair up with a few days ago...

anyway... i'll try get yours and kcorro sent to my place, then.. we can organise a pick-up...

is that alrite?

im just waiting for the seller to say OK.. with buying 2 pairs at a time...

btw theDefiant1... are you asking for a quote? how much is he charging you?????

Edited by XploShun

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So im guessing everyone in Syd is paired up then?

Still half tempted, though if there isnt a odd number then I guess thats a good enough excuse for me to save my money :)

Let me know if anything changes or if Oncy bails, happy to step in to fill the void (well rather its just an excuse for me to buy a CAI. LOL).

Edited by neK

not really.. im waiting for kcorro's reply.

im waiting to pay for the two 2 pairs. but i havent received the payment detail yet... man i just realised.. ordering 2 pairs at a time is confusing in ebay!!! coz i cant "OFFICALLY" give them 2 different addresses... man ebay sux!!!

sigh.. OZ$$$ is dropping!

oooo kcorro just pmd me.. he said hes cool with it..

hey RO11AS!!! you got a partner :P

Edited by XploShun

sigh... its the weekends.. so no fricken replies yet!

will pay him as soon as he give me the invoice(s)..

and yes.. everyone is in.................

except ME coz im waiting for oncy...

oncy.. dont drop out man!! or else i will be the guy paying extra..... hahahah

im not dropping out

ive just been heaps busy with work and i have no net at home so im using the net at wokr but yeh

im not bailing just waiting for pay next week then ill be transferring the fundfs

When is the absolute deadline purchase on this guys?

Im from Sydney btw.

the absolute deadline...

well... i have ordered 2 pairs already... and just received the invoice for those..

will be paying them tonight...

then i'll b ordering kcorro and ro11as next....

then after i get oncy's money (which should be this week), i will order ours..

this seller is ok with me paying them seperately...

so... as long as you can find another buyer before i order the last pair... i can order yours as well...

you want me to put ur name down?

and sorry guys.. didnt expect to have so much delays...

main reason is.. this seller is in US.. it takes him 24 hours to reply 1 simple question and stuff..

Edited by XploShun

thanks for doing this. again i think this is well organised. so mine and ro11as is getting shipped to you? please hold onto mine until i decide on how i will get it from you.

Im from Sydney btw.

hey cheeky age... are you in? coz i think i have another buyer from Sydney. You guys can pair up!

let me know asap.

thanks for doing this. again i think this is well organised. so mine and ro11as is getting shipped to you? please hold onto mine until i decide on how i will get it from you.

hahah thx man!

no problem..

btw.. paid 2 pairs already..

Edited by XploShun

Im from Sydney btw.

hey cheeky age... are you in? coz i think i have another buyer from Sydney. You guys can pair up!

let me know asap.

hahah thx man!

no problem..

btw.. paid 2 pairs already..

hoorah! can't wait :yahoo:

yeh! start waiting guys!

i hope he will order the 4 intakes 1st..

not when he gets all of the money from the gb

anyway.. i got a question!

for people who bought it off this seller b4

will he send it via registered mail? do we pick it up at PO? or they just leave it outside our door? he told me.. there wil be tracking # and all

HEY RO11AS..

kcorro dropped out.. but it doesnt matter coz he found you a Sydney buyer from OWF forum..

PM me your address. He will have to pick it up from you! ;)

I will pay for yours once his money is in my account.

will he send it via registered mail? do we pick it up at PO? or they just leave it outside our door? he told me.. there wil be tracking # and all

if no one is present at the delivery address they will try again but after a few attempts fail they will leave you a calling card for you to find time to pickup the parcels from your local post office. you would probably need to provide id since it is registered. name needs to match the consignment recipient so make sure the sender uses the right full name.

if no one is present at the delivery address they will try again but after a few attempts fail they will leave you a calling card for you to find time to pickup the parcels from your local post office. you would probably need to provide id since it is registered. name needs to match the consignment recipient so make sure the sender uses the right full name.

yeh.. that is what the PO suppose to do...

but i know that didnt happen for some people

my frd bought a laptop from US..

one day after uni... he saw a parcel left outside his house!

yeh.. that is what the PO suppose to do...

but i know that didnt happen for some people

my frd bought a laptop from US..

one day after uni... he saw a parcel left outside his house!

You'd probably want someone to be home for this parcel. Although it comes with a tracking number it doesn't come as a 'registered parcel post'. ie. it doesn't require a signature of the receiver if I remember correctly. Depending on the postman in your area, if they're slack they will simply place the parcel at your front door, press the door bell and leave.

The tracking number is the consignment number, and can't really track the item like EMS can. With it you can call australia post quote the number and they can tell you if the parcel has arrived through customs.

You'd probably want someone to be home for this parcel. Although it comes with a tracking number it doesn't come as a 'registered parcel post'. ie. it doesn't require a signature of the receiver if I remember correctly. Depending on the postman in your area, if they're slack they will simply place the parcel at your front door, press the door bell and leave.

The tracking number is the consignment number, and can't really track the item like EMS can. With it you can call australia post quote the number and they can tell you if the parcel has arrived through customs.

WOW!!! there you go guys!!! THANKS Bit Racer :)

better make sure theres some1 at home!

if its stolen and stuff..... man... thats SCREWED!!!

its gonna be heaps of trouble.. not just u and me... and your "PARTNER :lol: " as well...

latest update... 3 pairs are paid.... RO11AS check your inbox....

YAY!!! im next!!! :toast:

Edited by XploShun