TRD CAI [Group Buy]

XploShun

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

I was planning to join the first group buy but had my doubts. Now......... I really really want one. :rolleyes:

I'm from Melbourne, Taylors Lakes 3037.

Thx,

im keen to go in on it....so they are not too hard to install yourself....with some instructions or a printout of TOCAU from the DIY section (if one exits..think ive seen it)

Melbourne, Greensborough 3088

ne one need a partner...........noticed "eric" not sure if you are keen

also ....just wonering....prob mentioned somewhere does this include the a pod filter ? or is it just the CAI tubing etc...cheers....

It's mentioned in the earlier post. the kit comes with a TRD pod filter aswell as all brackets and bolts needed for the installation. :lol:

sorry eric....just noticed SexonWheels.......name caught my eye, plus closer to my location for a group buy...around 15km distance....SexOnWheels.........i pm'd ya

NOooooooooooooooooooOOo.!!! :idea: Can we make it a threesome. :idea: I want CAI !!!

sorry for the delay.. ive just finished my last exam... sigh.. it was bad :(

anyway... i think we have 3 buyers from melbourne..

2 from QLD

and.. some from Sydney...

to neK my friend :):

... reason y they can reach 700k bcoz they drive a stivo.. they have a bigger tank...

n too be honest.. fuel consumption ay... errrmm.. i used to get like at least 500k a tank.. with catback muff and headers. 550k without any mod (thats when i 1st started driving a manual)

but after my rear accident.. i realised it dropped.. somewhere around 420k.. dont know why.. but its true..

after i got my cai... today.. it flashed (NO FUEL on a Wed!! FUK!!!) and i had like 460k... main reason is probabily i went to the meet.. and we drove up highway to penrith so i guess that helped a bit.

and oncy told me b4.. cai will help if you're driving highways and stuff.. but worst on busy traffic.. seems to be true...

and btw.. its my 1st tank after my cai.. so.. as phoboi said... the urge man! hahahhaha revin' it whenever i get the chance.... :P

and im still getting 460k.. so its ok i guess...

ok now i have to start organising the list...

man!!! told u guys to organise the pair and stuff urself... just like magic!!!

and i think someone asked for a pic of the trd cai.. b4 installed

check out trdsales.com (something like that, just google the website)..... they have the pic there..

wait up.. im organising the group now....

will be updated by tonight.. :)

Edited by XploShun

ok heres the list so far

NSW:

1st Pair to magic

qkslvr - Fairfield

magic - Douglas Park

SPRTVO - ???

daviboy - North Shore

are you guys in for sure?? SPRTVO & daviboy? daviboy still in the MAYBE GB??? and SPRTVO.. you still here man????

neK and cheeky_age???

VIC:

eric - Taylors Lakes

SexOnWheels - Springvale

jaderd - Greensborough

jaderd if theres 1 more buyer from Vic.. then theres no prob.. if not, guess u have to pair up with someone in NSW, and i can get it sent to you. or maybe the buyer can send it in 3s. Just worry if in 3s then theres tax & duty on it. we'll see.

QLD:

natz - South Brisbane

TSVRolla - Townsville

same applies to you TSVRolla and natz. unless 1 of u dont mind driving 1000k to pick up the cai. TSV, do you go to Bris often? maybe u can get ur friend/ur to pick it up the cai or something.

thats it... fuk.. its sooo annoying checking out the pages.. and putting names down..

if i left out someone.. let me know..

btw.. anyone wanna join the foggies GB? :) i want 1 bad!!!

Edited by XploShun

ermm.. then it'll be unfair for eric coz hes the one asking me to start the 2nd gb...

we'll see man

k, just location wise it worked out easier to pair up with SexOnWheels, i understand what your saying though....im in no extreme rush at all so if we have to wait afew days for another melbbuyer (hopefully thats fine....im pretty sure SexOnWheels is keen for the pair up with me....sorry to "cut ya lunch" on partner eric...im easy though....if we goin first in best dressed for EOI then eric and SexOnWheels will have to pair up...whatver way im cool with the decision ?

thx jaderd

i'll ask the seller later if hes able to to send them in 3s.. or give us a smaller discount per intake...

i can always post it to u guys.... will ask him.. how heavy for 1 intake.. then i can estimate the LOCAL postage.

eg.. for the QLDer.. since u guys live soooo far away from each other..

i guess it will be better for u guys to post it......

like get it sent to bris then.. natz can post it to townsville..you guys can share the cost... will probably cost $10 each.

btw... i need you guys to make up ur mind by.. this FRIDAY!!! will give u the FINAL PRICE and ACCOUNT details by the weekend. MUST PAY BEFORE MONDAY NIGHT (if internet banking)!

then i'll probably get the $$ by Wednesday.. and pay him soon.

so.. whos in who out.. LET ME KNOW PLZ...

Edited by XploShun

ermm.. then it'll be unfair for eric coz hes the one asking me to start the 2nd gb...

we'll see man

People, I don't mean to cause any trouble. Cause I feel tension in the air. :blink:

We all just want some CAI for our rollas mate. So if that means paying abit extra for a threesome; I say no problems. :clap:

P.s: I feel deeply touched XploShun. No cyber friend has ever treated me this way like u have.

(Had a few bourbons beforehand). Only way to cure stress.

yeah im with eric....dont worry me if costs a little extra for a 3way to get to melbourne.....post to one addy then we could always make an arvo of it..meet up and do the installs together..???? i aint really got ne tools but can get a hold of whats needed...n meet at somoeones house who can fit 3 rollas....i can fit 3 no prob if you want to do a DIY install at my house...SexOnWheels and Eric ?.....havent met any tocau ppl in the flesh yet....would be good to meet afew peeps

cheers

in.

thx jaderd

i'll ask the seller later if hes able to to send them in 3s.. or give us a smaller discount per intake...

i can always post it to u guys.... will ask him.. how heavy for 1 intake.. then i can estimate the LOCAL postage.

eg.. for the QLDer.. since u guys live soooo far away from each other..

i guess it will be better for u guys to post it......

like get it sent to bris then.. natz can post it to townsville..you guys can share the cost... will probably cost $10 each.

btw... i need you guys to make up ur mind by.. this FRIDAY!!! will give u the FINAL PRICE and ACCOUNT details by the weekend. MUST PAY BEFORE MONDAY NIGHT (if internet banking)!

then i'll probably get the $$ by Wednesday.. and pay him soon.

so.. whos in who out.. LET ME KNOW PLZ...

ah that sounds sweet 'svk' that way we can have the two pairs

so melb it looks to be set as

pair 1) Jaderd & SexOnWheels

pair 2) Eric & SVK

im still keen for a group DIY day if you like.....save trying to do it on my own....there may even be a nice TOCAU member who already has theres on who would like to join us at some point (free lunch for them if there knowledge aids install :) lol ) who can help us noobs out with it

cheers

So This is the list up to date? please correct it if im wrong, cheers.......oooh i can hear the distant roar of over half a dozen CAI's coming our way :spiteful::spiteful::spiteful::yahoo::yahoo:

NSW:

qkslvr - Fairfield & magic - Douglas Park

SPRTVO - ??? & daviboy - North Shore

are you guys in for sure?? SPRTVO & daviboy? daviboy still in the MAYBE GB??? and SPRTVO.. you still here man????

neK and cheeky_age???

VIC:

eric - Taylors Lakes & SVK Deer Park

SexOnWheels - Springvale & jaderd - Greensborough

QLD:

natz - South Brisbane

TSVRolla - Townsville

Great!!!

SVK....you da man!!! Deer park is like so close. My friend lives down there.

Anyways, be glad to pair up with up.

As with the DIY thing, what the hell....I'm up for it......I save money right?? :blink:

Gtg, gotta meet angry gf at hoghpoint....

yeah sounds good....i say once we know about when they arrive we can work out a time to do a DIY install......im keen to do the DIY at mine if you like....i can fit prob max of 4 cars....max.....or if eric and SVK dun wanna come across atleast they are close to each other to pair up and DIY.....whatever suits everyone...work it out when we know more :)

cheers

SVK saves the day

ok! the seller replied me last night

he said, if we can get 4 pairs AGAIN, he can sell it to us for $336 AUD (1st GB price).

anything below 4 pairs, it will cost $348 AUD.

so yeh, if you guys can get 4 pairs or above, it will be great.

im thinking, if theres only 3 pairs... lets help the QLDer to get theirs to make up the 4th pair (coz daviboy & sprtvo.. where the heck are they?!)

Everyone can chip in an extra $2-4 and ask natz to post the cai to TSVROLLA... then all of u can save like.. wt.. errrm.. min. $8 AUD... thats just my suggestion...

ANYWAY, heres the list.

1st Pair:

qkslvr - Fairfield (NSW)

magic - Douglas Park (NSW)

2nd Pair:

SexOnWheels - Springvale (VIC)

jaderd - Greensborough (VIC)

3rd Pair:

eric - Taylors Lakes (VIC)

svk - Deer Park (VIC)

4th Pair:

natz - South Brisbane (QLD)

TSVRolla - Townsville (QLD) (are you in???)

and the other 2, SPRTVO & daviboy.... are you guys in???