TRD CAI [Group Buy]

XploShun

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey XP,

Went to the bank and paid ur money this afternoon (25/06/07). Forgot to leave a reference of some sort. lol. Sorry.

I paid from the Westpac at highpoint. Hope that helps.

Cheers,

ok!

i got the money for 2 intakes in my westpac account.. both at front office.. i assume 1 is eric, and the other.. i dunno, is it TSV???

theres nothing in my HSBC so far, so it should show up tomorrow.

any takers from melbourne? join oVo!

Edited by XploShun

ok!

i got the money for 2 intakes in my westpac account.. both at front office.. i assume 1 is eric, and the other.. i dunno, is it TSV???

I put mine in at the branch this morning so i would say yes the second is mine. Didn't the teller put the name on the deposit? <_<

ok!

I put mine in at the branch this morning so i would say yes the second is mine. Didn't the teller put the name on the deposit? <_<

yeh! thats y i prefer doing transfers on the net!

i think... we've got a problem TSV..

i measured the box and the seller told me weight of the intake. 22lbs per pair so each intake + box should be 11lbs which is under 4.98kg.

townsville's postcode is 4810, right?

i tried estimate the postage.. using auspost.com.au

it says the "The dimensions submitted exceed the maximum dimensions for parcels of 105cm in length and 140cm girth."

so i couldnt get a quote...

i think they will post it but it might a little extra.

so.. if its a little over.. you'll have to pay for it.. is it ok?

i'll go check it out with my local PO...

the size of the box is..

57cm x 23cm x 53cm.

i measured the box and the seller told me weight of the intake. 22lbs per pair so each intake + box should be 11lbs which is under 4.98kg.

it says the "The dimensions submitted exceed the maximum dimensions for parcels of 105cm in length and 140cm girth."

the size of the box is..

57cm x 23cm x 53cm.

The dimensions part is optional. I did a calculation using 2000 as sending and 4814 as recieving with 5kg weight and got $17.20 for normal, 50 something for express. So to here from Brisbane should be almost half that?

Edited by TsvRolla

updated on PAGE 1.

qkslvr said he'll pay me on friday. i will tell the seller to go on with the order..

will pay the 1st pair a little later.. but dun worry.. he will order magic's and qkslvr's as well...

ok.. now that i got the money...

need you guys to decide where the cai is going...

just send me 1 PM for each pair (my inbox is nearly FULL)... need address & NAME.

natz.. can you send it to me again (i accidentally deleted ur PM :P sorry)... including ur phone number (mobile&home)?

svk.. u went to the bank, right? coz.. again.. no ref if u did it at the front office

anyway.. any1 wanna join oVo???

the size of the box is..

57cm x 23cm x 53cm.

The dimensions part is optional. I did a calculation using 2000 as sending and 4814 as recieving with 5kg weight and got $17.20 for normal, 50 something for express. So to here from Brisbane should be almost half that?

yeh but i highly doubt that... coz i tried to put the MAX in the dimension part (like 50cm x 20cm x 50cm) which is still smaller than the box.. and it turned out to be $3x. its calculated by PER KG...

parcel within the state and outside the state are the same.. so. it wont be half.

left over postage i guess its my commission.. hehehe.. but i doubt there will be left overs... :(

anyway.. i will have to check it with my local PO.. and see what she says...

Hey Xploshun, just checkin to see my money got to you today ? should have hopefully...unless bank transfers are really laggin this week...i remember i didnt do it till sat...thats why may not be in till today

cheers mate

Hey Xploshun, just checkin to see my money got to you today ? should have hopefully...unless bank transfers are really laggin this week...i remember i didnt do it till sat...thats why may not be in till today

cheers mate

check the 1st page.

i got it.

Hey man I just deposited the money this morning so hopefully you'll get it tomorrow if you haven't already.

Cheers

- Tony

Edited by svk

updated on PAGE 1.

qkslvr said he'll pay me on friday. i will tell the seller to go on with the order..

will pay the 1st pair a little later.. but dun worry.. he will order magic's and qkslvr's as well...

ok.. now that i got the money...

need you guys to decide where the cai is going...

just send me 1 PM for each pair (my inbox is nearly FULL)... need address & NAME.

natz.. can you send it to me again (i accidentally deleted ur PM :P sorry)... including ur phone number (mobile&home)?

svk.. u went to the bank, right? coz.. again.. no ref if u did it at the front office

anyway.. any1 wanna join oVo???

Hi Xploshun. I just transferred the money to your HSBC account this morning. :lol:

2nd Pair:

SexOnWheels - Springvale (VIC)

jaderd - Greensborough (VIC)

3rd Pair:

eric - Taylors Lakes (VIC)

svk - Deer Park (VIC)

hey!! where do you want the intakes?????

qkslvr.. i'll check tomorrow

sorry for the delay mate. I just transferred the money this morning :)

its cool mate :D

cant wait, can u send a pm to XploShun (if u havent) just with your postal address and yer thanks

Aiden