OMG-16V

ive seen your car round heaps.

cant remember where but i know those plates!

its either uws penrith or mtdruitt/rooty hill area i cant pick which 1... lol

welcome to the club ey?!

Guest JDM y0 !

whoa ! nice ae92. looks great.

are you running a bigport or a smallport ?

i noticed it says you have bluetop cams.. so im thinking you have like me a smallport with the the 242 cams from a bigport rather than the 232s that come with the smallport.... smallport with bigport cams = cool :P

Hey man nice ride, i use to always wanted one of those, those 4age engine go pretty hard. Thats one of the mintist seca sx ive seen so far..

Good on ya

Cheers.

Cheers man, this is my 3rd corolla, this is my favourite corolla model I’ve owned, so I will most likely keep it for a while, but like I say to most people there is still room for improvement in this car

ive seen your car round heaps.

cant remember where but i know those plates!

its either uws penrith or mtdruitt/rooty hill area i cant pick which 1... lol

welcome to the club ey?!

rarely in those areas, maybe u spotted me on the GWH heading past those areas, if not im usually in penrith on a Thursday night..

welcome!!!! :D

nice looking car, kewl plates

cheers mate, yeh I suppse the plates attract a lot of attention ;)

LOVE THE RIMS suits it so goood n my bonnet poppd up on me too last yr not kool!!!

yeh they are fairly light compared to most other 17" rims on the market, and when your bonnet popped up, weren’t u ****** it happened to you coz I was LOL

whoa ! nice ae92. looks great.

are you running a bigport or a smallport ?

i noticed it says you have bluetop cams.. so im thinking you have like me a smallport with the the 242 cams from a bigport rather than the 232s that come with the smallport.... smallport with bigport cams = cool :P

yeh it’s a 4age smallport, with jap spec ecu (not much difference compared to aus spec ecu) running on the bigport (bluetop) cams for bigger lift and duration..

• 2 months later...

UPDATE

Purchased from the wreckers the plastics to cover the whole boot area (as pictured), I will be respraying these when I start my custom boot install. My existing boot plastics are in very poor condition with cracks..

dsc00326ps4.jpg

Purchased directly from Toyota a new Insulator (Right-side engine mount), my existing one has... umm snapped!!

dsc00327uc4.jpg

Purchased a set of Momo pedals from Autojoy Parramatta, removed the crappy plastic factory pedals and install these new pedals..

dsc00328ox8.jpg

Purchased the plastic's to cover underneath towards the fuse area.

dsc00336fx8.jpg

and plastics over here (dont know what they're meant to be named), existing plastics were cracked and s##t..

dsc00338kn2.jpg

Purchased a new SAAS gearknob in red & Momo gear boot from Autojoy Parramatta..

dsc00339uq1.jpg

Purchased a new Oil catch-can from Autojoy Parramatta, the hosing that came with it looked s##t (a see-through garden hose) so made my own hose in red and installed it (as pictured), felt the car pickup a bit better once i installed the oil catch-can.

dsc00345xx5.jpg

And removed the factory windscreen washer hoses and made my own in red..

dsc00350dn8.jpg

Purchased Autic Xenon h4 halogen lamps 60/55w

These are noticeably brighter and emit a whiter light, no longer the normal yellow light, as pictured below, but pictures weren't very well taken..

dsc00396ok3.jpg

dsc00404gs7.jpg

Have started re-doing my boot in preparation for a custom boot install..

Firstly i have stripped pretty much almost the whole boot area and removed the rear seats, the car is temporarily a two seater at the moment..

First i started off by scraping off the grime and filthy s##t out of the area, then applied Rust convertor to cover the area to prevent further rust occuring.

dsc00368pf3.jpg

dsc00362xr5.jpg

Then applied Primer/Filler; pre-paint treatment

dsc00392vf7.jpg

Then applied WATTYL branded Killrust Epoxy Gloss Enamel paint. I prefered to paint the area instead of using super enamel spray paint because of the fumes it would go all over the interior.

dsc00394qm4.jpg

And now finished. This is not intended for show-purposes because I will be having false floor covering the boot area, but just to eliminate further rust and grime.

dsc00397aj8.jpg

During the past week I have removed my stock piping and muffler. It is now fitted with 2" piping from the cat then flowing to a resonator, then 2" flowing back to the muffler. Pictured below as you can see the press bend hanging fairly low but not scraping the ground as it originally was.

dsc00400po5.jpg

And now fitted with a twin-tip muffler (pictured below), but deciding whether i should keep the muffler or not because im not really fond of the sound.

dsc00379vv5.jpg

spent some time constructing a false floor for the boot area. I used particle wood, 16mm thickness to construct this.

First I made a template of the boot area with cardboard and paper, it was very difficult and time consuming because I had to make the template the almost to the right size of the curves of the plastic boot garnish.

dsc00408pc4.jpg

Then I used the template to trace onto the wood with a texta.

dsc00417hi6.jpg

After tracing the design it was then time to use the jig-saw to the design, this is what it looked like after.

dsc00421fl9.jpg

Then it was time to test-fit the false floor in the boot, but it seemed very difficult with the curves to actually fit the whole one piece into the boot. So I then cut a line in the middle of it to form to separate pieces which was easier to lay across the boot.

dsc00424te8.jpg

After being able to fit the two pieces into the boot all I had to do was sand the areas to accommodate the curves parts of the boot garnish, so job completed!!

dsc00426hx9.jpg

New bling factor!! Purchased and fitted PROJECTA battery terminals in brass

dsc00480ly3.jpg

And have bought some new toys which are yet to be fitted to my seca very soon

Whiteline adjustable front & rear sway bars

dsc00484au3.jpg

4-2-1 flange mild steel extractors

dsc00486pa9.jpg

X-force twin twip muffler

dsc00491hg7.jpg

And spent some time yesterday installing new wiring for my system, purchased a Sony 4 guage wiring kit with RCA wires from Strathfield.

dsc00503jx3.jpg

Ran the wiring underneath the interior from the sides of the car, leading to the back of the boot area where the amps will be mounted behind the rear seats.

dsc00496jo6.jpg

dsc00495bd2.jpg

Ripped out the old dash and fitted my new one..

Notice the difference from when the previous owner hacked out the air-con vents to fit the lcd screen into such an unusal place..

dsc00030ez3.jpg

And instead the fold-out Lcd is re-located into a din slot, with the head-unit to be fitted above it, or viser-versa depending how it will look.

dsc00499qg2.jpg

dsc00498ei0.jpg

Havent quite finished the task, I still need to run the wiring to the doors to run the splits on each door. Then i shall plug in the dvd head-unit to see if it still works because it hasnt been working in a while.. still not quite sure if its blown or not.. but the old wiring done to the system by the previous owner of the car was dodgy.

as of yesterday, the Magistrate gave me a 3 month holiday from driving, so it will allow me enough time to do some more mods :)

Very sweet ride man.

Tell me, what kind of performance increase did you see after installing the brass battery terminals? :whistling:

So much stuff! Can't believe it =)

Do I see a beige interior developing?

"What's the retail on one of those?"

"More than you can afford pal. Ferrari."

"Oh...that's ok then. My car is red, with beige interior too. Difference is it's a Toyota, has 5 seats, 1 occupied by me and 4 by the girls (as you can see), and you're old, fat, bald and having a midlife crisis. Ahaw...hawhaw..."

You sir, are class.