Ever been pulled over and ticketed for nothing?

GtiRboy

Hi guys,

Tell me to shut up if you think im whinging but right now i dont give a ****!

Tonight, 8.50pm on Picton road at wilton(just as you come off the freeway), i was driving my girlfriend home, and i was going about 60-75 in an 80 zone where i know coppers love to hang out, and also i got done speeding not too long ago so i've been extremely careful..

Anyway it comes up to this section where there is roadworks, and it goes into a 60 zone when there is nothing going on and 40 when there is.. Anyway as i was coming up to the 60 zone i was doing well under the posted limit, about 45-55 k's an hour, even the car in front of me was going faster, i entered the 60 zone, then bam, i see blue and red lights flashing...

I got pulled over by the police, here i am thinking they're gonna try get me for 60 in a 40 zone, when it is actually 60.. The officer accuses me of doing 96km/h in a 60km/h zone, then shows me the radar and its reading 96!!!!!!!

Yet i was going slower then 60 and the car in front of me was pulling away from me!!! I had an argument with the police officer and apparently him and his partner "estimated" me at doing well over the limit, then the radar went off..

Now this is full on bull****, i have been pulled over before when i have been speeding and i have copped it!! And now i might be forced to cop this, i am already losing my licence soon i think and this clocks it from 7 points up to 11.

So pretty much all i can do is take it to court and fight it? i am going to the station as soon as possible and im going to make a formal complaint against the police officers..

Its 4 points and a $590 fine, when i haven't even done a thing wrong, if i had've been speeding i would've copped it, happy to pay the fine knowing i was speeding and it was my fault.. But here i haven't done a thing wrong..

If i cant prove i wasn't speeding then im ******, i think im already losing my licence for 3 months so now it'll probably be longer then that....

what can i do about this? i need help severely!!!!!

chris

you can argue that their "estimate" is wrong, but facts are you are a driver whos been caught speeding before and they can easily argue that you are just trying to save your own a55 coz your a point or 2 short of losing your license completely.

me thinks its upto the police officer to prove the 96km flashing on their radar was your car. how are you supposed to know how long that 96 was stuck on that radar? could have used it on another car, then pulled you over with that figure still on the radar.

i hope you took down the officers names and badge numbers b4 you go and make a complaint

really sad to know this... just curious, are u asian? or do u LOOK like one? sorry, no offense, but this is a truth tat no one can deny...

i believe there is nothing u can do... just pray to ***, that HE will punish the wrong ones... Good luck...

really sad to know this... just curious, are u asian? or do u LOOK like one? sorry, no offense, but this is a truth tat no one can deny...

i believe there is nothing u can do... just pray to ***, that HE will punish the wrong ones... Good luck...

x2

Dude sorry to hear about that.

To be honest I dont like your chances. Especially if there was another Police officer in the car. As if it went to court it would be two Police offers word agaist yours and your GF.

Since that youve lost points already the judge might look at it that your trying to save yourself.

Good luck with it though hope it turns out for ya.

It's never happened to me for over 18 years of driving touch wood and I look asian.

You sure it's an asian thing or simply having a car that stands out as modified ?