Yes mate we race fully sick stylez in every car park, any opportunity we get.

Last night I pulled up against a shopping trolly, it was giving me a look see, and even though it had weight reduction and was completely empty with no bags in it at all I still beat it. :toast: Fully sick!

I think you belong here....

http://www.nissansilvia.com/

^ lmao! hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! =DD

i bet your one of those fooli sik br0 boyz who asked me to "do a drift" when i was in the mcdonalds car park... i kid you not. here is the story....

ok i wanted a quarter pounder so i went to the mocdonalds... but the problem was that i forgot it was a friday night (i would never go there on a thurs, fri or sat because of all the car park warriors that hang out there in commos uleh).. anyways so before i had the chance to enter the drive through i was stopped in the car park by some rather HEKT1C looking people. they acted more hekt1c than they looks actually. they asked me "omg br0 sprinter levin !!, sik got recaro, do a handbreakey ?? do a drift !" (YES ACTUAL QUOTE !!) .... to which i replied.... "what ? you want me to do a drift HERE ??" and they told me "yeah spin it up sideways" .. i loled and said "are you serious ? this is a crowed car park without ANY room to even accelerate, let alone slide !"

hahhahahaha~ rofl xDD

Guest JDM y0 !

lol !! lol at the background music in that vid :)

i wish the fooli sik guy would come back online.... i wanna see how he handles this.

Guest JDM y0 !
i am a dumb loser and i fail at life... kids also pick on me at school

yes everyone agrees. that is why we all making fun of you.

post-3185-1179997787_thumb.jpg

given that your only 14 years old can you tell me how many yellow pages you put on the seat so u can see over the dash of ur corolla ?

The reason i ask is im trying to work out if the 750kg in your corllar GT with 258 Kw's at the wheels is actually pulling more weight than you think ???? so is that weight estimate with or without height enhancing phone books ?

Ok that aside how about u tow the car down to sydney ...... being 14 i imagine u cant drive it bcuz u dont have a license ..... and we set u up on the track at eastern creek and u can have a crack at my stock corolla sportivo ...... ill even get the boys 2 make up some carbon fibre height enhansors for u so the weight cant be blamed if you loose.

EDIT: sorry mate just so u dont say im cheating .... i have a TRD sticker on the car so that means its up on power ......

Edited by xoom

Guest JDM y0 !

i will gladly race this fool as well.

my ae86 vs his imaginary ae86.

i will only have a bit more than 120kw at the flywheel with 900kg.

he couldnt handle all that power that he claims to have.

for most drivers that is too much. the only way a 4age could POSSIBLY make those figures is with one hell of a laggy turbo... consider how that becomes his disadvantage. i can think of many ways.

what type of race ? gymkhana ? touge (winding road) ? mcdonalds car park race ?

Edited by JDM y0 !

ATTENTION:

Hello? Mods? This guy is full of sh!t.

Close thread.

Oh wait, let us poke more fun at him...

...then close thread.

Cheers

:lol:

its good to have a good laugh sometimes it makes me feel more human!! :lol:

lol i noticed he wrote this comment on his profile...

"hey i have a corllar GT for a race car it has 258 Kw's at the wheels!:) so its damn fast coz its only 750 Kg"

ok if you race it wouldnt you know where to get shocks from ??? ;)

umm 750kg ?? yet going from the pic on ypur profile (the one that has a big number plate that doesnt look as though its from aust).. your car still has a rear seat !!!! zomg 750kg race sprinter with a rear seat !!!

y0 race boy.. what have you done to the engine to achieve 258rwkw ?? must be one hell of a 4age ;)

HAHAH MAYBE HE DROPED IN A RB30 uleh

hahahaha quote from his profile

Other Information

Toyota Model: corllar

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

whats a corllar????

jacka$$

stop jacking off over our real cars and get back to school kid.

OMG....i am laughing till my tummy hurts!!hahah...

yeah dude, just please go back where u came frm and dun ever ever come back with such comments. ^_^ or else we'll make u cry till u have no reason to drive a car ^_^....TENGKYU!!azza2....fighting!!

I might get burnt for saying this but come on guys give it a rest. Do we need to stoop to such a low level??

Funnily enough I read through pretty much all the post regarding this topic and I'm somewhat appalled here...

It in a way feels like bullying to me, and I suppose some humor would be great once in a while... but anyways

Close topic??

Peace out

Edited by Suprathai