Sheilas & flower stickers

Simo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a van that ive seen for a few years being driven round my area...

it has those flowers airbrushed all over the sides of the car and the artist actually went as far as adding his signature on the ***** of the van lol!

always wondered what the hell do flowers (though they are beautiful in their own right) have to do with automobilez???

theyre just as bad as those stick on bullet holes. feel like denting the car in the spot where the sticker is just to make it look more realistic

lol yea... speed holes... why do ppl spend that much money on carbonfiber n stuff when they could just shoot their car... :D if u want some "speed holes" i can direct u to a some ppl i know and tell you exactly what to do infront of them and within 24hrs prestoo... instant speedholes... oh and you'll probably end up with speed holes yourself... you'll be the fastest runner in the olympics hehehe

lol yea... speed holes... why do ppl spend that much money on carbonfiber n stuff when they could just shoot their car... :D if u want some "speed holes" i can direct u to a some ppl i know and tell you exactly what to do infront of them and within 24hrs prestoo... instant speedholes... oh and you'll probably end up with speed holes yourself... you'll be the fastest runner in the olympics hehehe

"Oh boy...that's it...this is signature quality right here..." - Nelson

Nelson...no leave him alone he's obviously just joki...

*SMACK*

"Shaddup you stupid hippy b!tch! This is by far the funniest shyte I have read in the last hour (touch wood). It's going as our sig."

Don't hit me you ar5ehat! Dude leave it, cleary this is just a jo...

*SMACK*

...dammit you're an a'hole Nelson.

<_<

Rob you always crack me up on these forums....Or is it Nelson.....

Well Nelson is basically my entire 'eccentric weirdo (is this guy f'ing serious???)' other half.

He usually makes people laugh I guess. I'm kinda dull and boring, although I'm the one that pulls females.

*kick*

...ow

Rumour has it that the Frangipani signifies membership to an underground cult who's activities include (but are not limited to): street racing, underworld murders, various forms of extortion, and summertime gardening.

Maybe the chicks (or dudes) put those stickers on to be original. Just like getting an AZN writing tatoo that says peace or love, why not have it in english? or a flower tatoo :rolleyes: I hate it when they go the whole way and get the flower number plate :S

I think this is swinging towards yet another rant thread :lol:

I am a girl and hate the frangie stickers with a passion as well. Any girl that does it should get a slap across the head, no questions asked.

Having said that, they are still one of my favourite flowers but if you ever see a flowery sticker on my car, I give all you blokes permission to pay me out.

I am a girl and hate the frangie stickers with a passion as well. Any girl that does it should get a slap across the head, no questions asked.

Having said that, they are still one of my favourite flowers but if you ever see a flowery sticker on my car, I give all you blokes permission to pay me out.

*Nelson packs bag full of flower stickers*

Muahaharrrrrrr!!!

Rumour has it that the Frangipani signifies membership to an underground cult who's activities include (but are not limited to): street racing, underworld murders, various forms of extortion, and summertime gardening.

Lock your doors at night!!!!

there is a great anti flower sticker that read's "F*** flower stickers on cars"

I gave the guy the thumbs up that was driving the car.

THOSE STICKERS NEED TO BURN IN HELL!

i guess it makes the hippo's feel more feminine

Hahahahaha! Gold, man, Gold!!!!

Interesting Trivia... i do believe a mainstream species of frangipani is actually poisonous to the touch; so perhaps it signifies the old cliche of sexy but dangerous?

Not that it helps the Hippo's cause much.... :P

(family guy reference: Lois choosing new wardrobe for Meg "...how about this one Meg? It says 'Sperm Dumpster'!!!"

My g/f has a single little frangipani sticker on the KE55, it's on a rear quarter window and is directly above the Westpac Rescue Helicopter sticker, so I accept it and just ignore it. The really sad ones are the ones with dozens of them all around the back windscreen, that just makes me want to grab a frangipani plant and ram it down their cake-hole

Interesting Trivia... i do believe a mainstream species of frangipani is actually poisonous to the touch; so perhaps it signifies the old cliche of sexy but dangerous?

Not that it helps the Hippo's cause much.... :P

Feminists eh, I wasnt too far off the mark then :P

My friend has these flower stickers on her WRX and also an "exotic princess" sticker... she reckons it makes it look more feminine because people keep saying it's a boys car <_<

TRDgirl I think that that is a valid excuse. SO...

I'm going to start sticking "Natio" "Schwarzkoph" "Napro" "Nivea" and "Fudge" stickers on my car.

I'm hoping it's going to make me look more 'metrosexual' as I'm sick of yobbo's coming up next to me and thinking I want to race. Damn yobs! *shakes fist*

I'm hoping it's going to make me look more 'metrosexual' as I'm sick of yobbo's coming up next to me and thinking I want to race. Damn yobs! *shakes fist*
You shouldn't have raced them then Rob :P

Dylan I diidddddn't!!!!