Sheilas & flower stickers

Simo

So i have noticed that a lot of young sheilas are gettin around with big flower stickers all over there back windees??

Whats the go with this? Is it some sort of underground bi sexual bat signal that alerts other young women that if they were to be brought a vodka cruiser in a club you could chow down on there taco??

Any of the girls able to shed some light on this fad??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legend has it that the trend was started by Skyline owners to advertise their mutual interest in each other's wang.....

I want to know what's the deal with getting that tattoo above the bum crack/lower back.

The idea of having a belt with a TV on it has always appealed to me. The TV would sit on the small of the other halfs back, therefore when we are having sexy time I could then also watch the cricket, or the Simpsons, or Rage if it was the old 'sexy time @ 1:00am after a night out'.

Doggy style TV belt. IT WAS MY IDEA! NOBODY STEAL IT!!! RARR!

I want to know what's the deal with getting that tattoo above the bum crack/lower back.

The idea of having a belt with a TV on it has always appealed to me. The TV would sit on the small of the other halfs back, therefore when we are having sexy time I could then also watch the cricket, or the Simpsons, or Rage if it was the old 'sexy time @ 1:00am after a night out'.

Doggy style TV belt. IT WAS MY IDEA! NOBODY STEAL IT!!! RARR!

hahahahahaha that's a mad idea.

Cheers Blk...hmmmm.

Ooo! It could come in a range of colours, studded, unstudded, access to cable, internet access (tocau ftw)...and...and...

...and vibrate!

g.oddam I'm on fire tonight *takes notes*