Aurion ZR6 Photo's

Plugger

very nice!! looks good in red! :clap:

The red looks better in person....more of a sparkle!

I havent actually seen a red sportivo in person, its not the same red colour on the AT-X models is it? Cos they look like dull red! Hehe well anyway these pics look nice

Great lookin car! Nice plates too btw :yahoo:

Thanks, They are actually my wifes initials and she was born way back in 1975.

Nice purchase...interesting plates :D

Ditto

very nice

Thanks

Yeah we were tossing up between red and black. Black really blends in well with the grill etc but we thought it would be hard to keep clean.

Can see your point here.

I havent actually seen a red sportivo in person, its not the same red colour on the AT-X models is it? Cos they look like dull red! Hehe well anyway these pics look nice

I was gunna go balck, but .......

Stick with the red I say. Well done

My ZR6 is aurora gold and my colleague's cyber green.

To each his own.

I can't agree with you more my friend. Everyone has different style and taste, that's what makes us unique. Could you imagine if we all had the same car and colour. No way. I actually like the gold, it has a touch of class about it. We went for the red for a more family feel. As you said to each his own.. :yahoo:

My ZR6 is aurora gold and my colleague's cyber green.

To each his own.

I can't agree with you more my friend. Everyone has different style and taste, that's what makes us unique. Could you imagine if we all had the same car and colour. No way. I actually like the gold, it has a touch of class about it. We went for the red for a more family feel. As you said to each his own.. :yahoo:

i bought it in gold because its the original presentation color of the car and i believe it looks best in gold. I was dissapointed with the red as i loved the color of the trd aurion and its obviously not the same red and the black doesnt bond well so i chose the awesome gold. :) but we can not judge colors ay? :) as long as we are happy with our cars, thats what matters. All aurions look good :)

Edited by Buri_ZR6

niceeeeeeeeee! i want one!

so how you do like the new V6 power compared to the 4cyc VVTL-i?

Haven't really tested her out yet because only done 1200km but there is plenty of power and very smooth transition through the gears. Also engine is super quiet even when you give it a bit of stick.

VERY NICE.

If I had the money, I would get the ZR6 and I would get it in red... to me it looks better mainly in terms of the rear, as the brake lights and reflectors blend in abit more (they are abit to much in other colours as they stand out).... just a personal thing. Only thing IMO that they need over stock is some 19s... the stock 16s are abit bland for my liking, still looks good, but better rims complement the cars general good looks alot more, like this:

post-3538-1181189074_thumb.jpg

Edited by aussie_camry

VERY NICE.

If I had the money, I would get the ZR6 and I would get it in red... to me it looks better mainly in terms of the rear, as the brake lights and reflectors blend in abit more (they are abit to much in other colours as they stand out).... just a personal thing. Only thing IMO that they need over stock is some 19s... the stock 16s are abit bland for my liking, still looks good, but better rims complement the cars general good looks alot more, like this:

I agree that either 18's or 19's would look better. I am currently looking for a set of 18's at present. The ZR6 comes with 17's standard and with a little push are acceptable. I might even just leave them on.