ITR VS COROLLA

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't talk chrome mirrors and clear tail lights :P

Do you think your cool? LOL

Me and Vin Diesel we cruise and go way back n s.h.1.t with my chrome mirrors .... so h.e.1.1. yes i think im cool :P :P :P :P :P :P

Vin didnt like the clear tail lights so they had to go .......

So dont think u can step into the ring with Ali just because u think u can box brian ...............

I don't think you're cool.

good to see we share the same opinion of each other.... But i'm sure i was sharing my opinions with brian i don't remember actually asking you for your thoughts? Hmmm yep pretty sure i didn't ask ......

but now that you have entered the discussion .... Maybe you should stop granny shifting and double clutching like You should :P :P :P

good to see we share the same opinion of each other.... But i'm sure i was sharing my opinions with brian i don't remember actually asking you for your thoughts? Hmmm yep pretty sure i didn't ask ......

but now that you have entered the discussion .... Maybe you should stop granny shifting and double clutching like You should :P :P :P

manifoldnoobef3.jpg

I know you didn't ask. I was expressing my opinion.

Do I sound too hostile for your liking?

Honda > Toyota

Simple as that

depends which way you look at it

maybe their car lineup is more powerful but Toyota motor company is one of the biggest companies in the world. not just one of the biggest automotive companies, one of the biggest companies full stop. they sell the most cars in the world and just look around the roads next time you're driving, they out number any other car for a reason (they're reliable and well built)

honda may have the "whizz" motors but they are no way GREATER then Toyota in their market domination

If you want a no-comprimised sports car out from the dealer, then Honda's sports line up is the one to go for.

Toyota is lacking in that are at this point of time, and I don't think it will change its image anytime soon. Their hey-day is way past.

But I still want a Celi.

If you want a no-comprimised sports car out from the dealer, then Honda's sports line up is the one to go for.

If I wanted that I wouldn't buy either a Honda or a Toyota... :help:

I know you didn't ask. I was expressing my opinion.

Do I sound too hostile for your liking?

No not at all ...... like i said to brian ..... dont think u can jump in the ring with Ali just because u think u can box :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Opps, forgot to say affordable no-comprimised sports car. My bad.

Opps, forgot to say affordable no-comprimised sports car. My bad.

that's better ;) :D

Rear torsion bar does not necessarily mean bad handling, if that's the case, why did they use a rear torsion bar setup in the new civic type r ?

We all know out of the factory the corolla handles like a boat, but if you put some aftermarket sway bars and fit coilovers that have been "properly" setup by someone that knows, strip some weight from the car, put in a lsd - surely this must make it close in terms of handling to a factory dc2r ?

I'm still not convinced when people say honda>toyota. Probably true if you're comparing straight out from the factory, but nothing a few aftermarket parts can't fix.

Sorry for kicking the dead horse.

Rear torsion bar does not necessarily mean bad handling, if that's the case, why did they use a rear torsion bar setup in the new civic type r ?

We all know out of the factory the corolla handles like a boat, but if you put some aftermarket sway bars and fit coilovers that have been "properly" setup by someone that knows, strip some weight from the car, put in a lsd - surely this must make it close in terms of handling to a factory dc2r ?

I'm still not convinced when people say honda>toyota. Probably true if you're comparing straight out from the factory, but nothing a few aftermarket parts can't fix.

Sorry for kicking the dead horse.

yeah and then add a few sway bars, coilovers and lsd to a dc2r and honda > toyota EVEN MORE

the reason why the new AUDM civic type R runs a torsem beam rear suspension is because to "CUT COST" so it can rival the prices of the competition eg. golf gti, xr5 turbo the other hot hatches.

yeah and then add a few sway bars, coilovers and lsd to a dc2r and honda > toyota EVEN MORE

interesting ..... didnt know u could have 2 LSD's in a dc2r :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: ok ok im just taking the p.i.5.5. .... for your info the dc2r comes standard with an lsd ....

i think ppl should just recognise that we each have our own tastes and im sure for every honda someone shows me i can find a toyota that can handle/perform better and for every toyota i can find im sure someone will show me a honda that will handle/peform better .......

i think once ppl can understand this simple fact that WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS they will understand an arguement such as this will never be resolved.

So ppl will now bring in the arguement of "facts" rather than opinions ..... ok lets discuss facts.

When comparing the evo 6 & evo 9 in one of the japanese video's i recently watched on 2 different race tracks they achieved 2 different results ... on 1 the 6 was ahead and on the other the 9 was ahead ..... so it the 9 better than the 6 or the 6 better than the 9 ??????

these are the same facts that u will get out of the honda vs toyota arguement ....... there is no correct answer ..... and if anyone thinks there is then we might as well close this thread now because ur so blinded by ur ignorance that all you r going to do is start another arguement.

My point of view is simple ...... out of the factory you are not comparing apples with apples but hey if u want to do the comparison fine. Yes the integra will out handle and out perform the corolla IN THE RIGHT HANDS ....... dont forget the driver is a key piece of this puzzle. However the corolla has it all over the integra in creature comforts, room capacity etc but hey all we want is the performance and handling right ;) ;) ;)

So on any given day all in all after all is said and done the better performer can simple be decided by 1 simple truth ...... who crossed the line first ...... simple hey ..... but this does not mean that result is reflected as holding truth for all subsequent challenges ..... no .... on the contrary ..... this corolla vs integra debate reaches a new result each and everytime they go head to head .......

However the corolla has it all over the integra in creature comforts, room capacity etc but hey all we want is the performance and handling right ;) ;) ;)

Ohhh that what you call your couch in the front seat (creature comforts).. hahaha

But it's true threads like this on ANY forum is really kinda pointless you agree to disagree.. and it goes on and on.... and on..

Yeap pretty pointless comparing the two in terms of overall better car. Each car serves each situation differently, comes down to who is going to buy and drive it imho. Impossible trying to tell a mass of ppl one car is better than the other car. How can you account for the million different variables of your mass of ppl... If you're telling yourself one car is better than the other then sure, that works! Obviously one is going to suit you better than the other, hence meaning it's superior to the other for YOU.