[QLD]-[ACT]-[NSW] MEET 9TH -10TH JUNE 2007 Discussion

Hi All,

Just starting this thread for all pics and discussion about this weekends events to be posted in.

cheers

Bill

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all...

It was nice to meet a few of you, for a very little while,

But as Mark and Azza knew & saw, i didn't feel too great, so had to head off home. Sorry peeps...

I was the guy with the stock as a rock white stivo, with qld plates.

Well having just got back from a 13 plus hour drive back by myself, and getting back at 2:00 am, saturday morning, & driving since 12:30 pm on the friday from sunshine coast with my new car, and having way too much caffeine, such as no-doz's, red bulls, coffees etc, i did try to sleep when i got home, but probably had about 2 hours sleep, if even that. Body was dead tired, but brain was in crazy awake mode, lolz...

Well i made it to mark/mish's house, then had a 3 car cruise down, but then, the caffeine started to wear off, finally, & started feeling real funny/sick.

But was great to meet a very few of you's...

Hope everyone had a good time...

Take care all...

yep...

last night was great... i counted about 28 cars at villawood, then most of us cruised out to krispy kremes, grabbed some doughnuts, and then headed over to aqua golf... good fun..

hope the cruise is good today guys!

for real?? man, i was there too. i was around penrith area so i decided to go to KK, to see if anyone is there. when i got there, i saw 1 rolla ( i was with some friends) so we decided to have some donuts and wait to see if anyone was coming. when i got i out, i saw a couple of rollas but didn't see anyone so i thought it probably wasn't from tocau. i saw and black stivo with rims and next to it was a white sedan which i thought it was Limz_rolla's rolla. i wasn't feeling too good so i told my friends i wanted to go, but they didn't so we ended up playing aqua golf. i kept looking at the car park for some rollas but didn't see anyone. :( ..then about 20 mins later, a while rolla hatch which i think had a black CF bonnet came, parked for like 5 secs and drove off. then when we were heading off, going out off the carpark, i think i saw tom's (blue_rolla)'s white supra with the plate nume TOM etc...confirm me with this one Tom? man, i think i missed you guys.. i asked one of the tocau guys to txt me if you's were going to KK, he didn't get to so i didn't know...

anyways...story of my life...

great weekend so far. good job to all ya moderators......

great to meet u all

by the way its joey

Love the right as a whole bro! Rims are tops!

Guys was good to meet everyone at the Show n Shine!

I was lucky too be there as i had work commitments! Will probably be fired! But thats dedication for you! :D

I couldnt make it last night as i was at a BBQ for the rugby! There was no way out of that one! (women)

for real?? man, i was there too. i was around penrith area so i decided to go to KK, to see if anyone is there. when i got there, i saw 1 rolla ( i was with some friends) so we decided to have some donuts and wait to see if anyone was coming. when i got i out, i saw a couple of rollas but didn't see anyone so i thought it probably wasn't from tocau. i saw and black stivo with rims and next to it was a white sedan which i thought it was Limz_rolla's rolla. i wasn't feeling too good so i told my friends i wanted to go, but they didn't so we ended up playing aqua golf. i kept looking at the car park for some rollas but didn't see anyone. :( ..then about 20 mins later, a while rolla hatch which i think had a black CF bonnet came, parked for like 5 secs and drove off. then when we were heading off, going out off the carpark, i think i saw tom's (blue_rolla)'s white supra with the plate nume TOM etc...confirm me with this one Tom? man, i think i missed you guys.. i asked one of the tocau guys to txt me if you's were going to KK, he didn't get to so i didn't know...

anyways...story of my life...

Yep that was me parked next to joeblo. You saw sunny's car with the cf bonnet. You must of just miseed us. At kk's most of us were parked around the back.

ps. Just got back from the Sunday cruise. It was all good. The weather wasn't the greatest, but was nice to see the sun greet us later on. Thanks to Mish who planned the whole w/e.

Cheers,

Andrew

Absolutly fantastic weekend everyone!

Great to finally meet some of our interstate neighbours! :D Had an awesome time. Special thanks to Mish for organizing the event and Dylan for the cruise we had today and to everyone else to helped. Absolutely fantastic!

Awesome day out again guys...weather wasnt all that good....but could of been worse... awesome to meet some queenslanders :D

cant wait for next years meet :D woohoooo..........bring on the pics..

pujo... no idea how u missed us... we were at kk for an hour...20 cars.... then at aqua golf until midnight......

had to say thank you so much to mish for inviting me and introducing me to the others.! cant wait for next years cruise....

---

btw... who was that drivin next to me on the high way last nite.. northy??

Edited by M_M

Was a great couple of days. HUGE thanks to the Qld guys for making the effort to come down despite the weather.

Pics will be up soon, most likely tomorrow when I have a chance to sort through them all. (~150 shots)

who were the 3 rolla's racing down woodville last night??? anyone know? were they anyone here?

yes indeed i had a AWESOME nite i had so much fun there with the show n shine and the hooters omg great nite !! will b coming along to the meets if i can :D sorry i couldnt make it to last nites aqua golf or the cruise todai it was such a nice dAY oMG !! last nite i had a fLAT !! OMG !!! just after leaving bunnings :( .. i forgot my lock nut key at home n got my dad to drive it all the way for me .. den i had a flat batt >< aiya... so yeh .. todai i had to get new tyres ..... strata low profiles for 17s cozt 120 ea :( both threads were gone on the front so i change it :P

THANKS MISH FOR ORGANINSING THE W/E !! so much FUN :D nice to see so many sexc lewkin corollas with nice engines great nite GUYS !!! ...

thanks

anthony

p.s how can i upload pics ? thru here or thru a website

hi everyone!!!!

a BIG THANKYOU to all the ppl who helped me out organizing stuff for the show and shine and the routes to the mega cruise today.

and a HUGE THANKYOU to everyone who showed up to each of the the events over the last 2 days!!! it was some great turn outs despite the horrible weather. thanks you all so much.

and the BIGGEST THANKYOU too all the out-of-towners who drove to sydney for this 2 day meet/s. we had members come from albury, ACT, woolongong and queensland. !! now thats love!!!

thanks everyone will get some pics up soon :D

M&M

thx to all the organizers it was good to meet others... too bad there wasn't a "best purple" award at the show n shine maybe i would'v had a chance hehehe... too bad the cops wrecked it for klara :angry: but damn it was cold wasnt it...

big hand for everybody involved over the last 2 days and to everyone who showed.

watch QLD'ers, i'm coming up there near the end of the year. i'll be taking KK orders before :ph34r:

everyone was a roit today (tho the weather very melbourne :o).

it will good to see the photos from the dinner as i have a hunch that some people might be in the dog house when they get home :o :o :o

safe trip to our northen counterparts. hope to see everyone in QLD next year

PS. I 5hate myself in bills car today :ph34r:

1400 kms

2.5 days

36 hours in sydney

approx 7hrs spent with Tocau members

Absolutely priceless.

Definitely worth the travelling - it was great to meet with all of you.

Hats off to the organisers, and those who came.

PS: DuGong, I think that was me next to you... I eventually went off to the right where KK was to the left.