TRD Dealers

• 2 weeks later...

According to Toyota Customer Service there will be 41 dealers across Australia but cannot announce yet as not all have been finalised

• 1 month later...
According to Toyota Customer Service there will be 41 dealers across Australia but cannot announce yet as not all have been finalised

Spoke to Customer Service again today, there are to be 5 dealers in Metro Sydney and Castle Hill is one of them. TRD Aurion goes on sale 27/08/07 (according to Customer Service)

Edited by jps137

Chatswood Toyota is also rumoured to become a TRD Dealer...

I hope so anyway, cause that'll mean TRD cost prices for me w00t w00t...

If they're a TRD dealer you should know by now, as the tech's from the dealers that bought into the TRD deal have done the training for the TRD Aurion release next week. Only TRD trained mechanics are allowed to do the pre-delivery and service on the TRD vehicles.

the guys I know flew to sydney to do the training, went out to the track to test the vehicles, and then did more technical training in the training center out on paradise rd in QLD this week including more road testing.

so funny that toyota puts their mechanics through all this rigour only for one of them to look at u and tell u "what u doing rev'ing the car up past X rpms (in my case past 6K rpms to use lift)"

seriously shocking ....... i try at best not 2 generalise but ive hung around a few toyota workshops around sydney and some of the comments, convo's, questions etc i hear from the guys out back just re-enforces for me that my decision to never let them touch my car EVER again was 300000% correct ......

that was prior to these new measures though Bill. I doubt they would have done the same thing for the Corolla sportivo release, or even the ZZT series Celica for that matter.

correct

www.trd.com.au now has a list of the TRD dealers, and yes some of you may have doubts about the dealers chosen

I wonder if they will let joyriders test drive the new TRD Aurion????

Of course, as long as they are well dressed

I was out at Nunawading Toyota today (Saturday) and they had 2 TRD Aurions in the showroom, along with a very well test driven new model Kluger. Apparently it had been test driven over 15 times on its first day.