SILVABULLIT IS SOLD AND GONE.....

Well as most of you know my car was up for sale and sold quite quickly. Well this arvo it was picked up by the new owner and driven off into the near darkness(albeit very slowly LOL) for the last time. :( So my garage now houses a far bigger car that takes up heaps more room!! :D I will miss it but it has pretty much single handedly got me into my first house with the money I got from selling it!! So it isn't lost for a useless cause. :toast:

Northy,Azza,JC, Kelvin33 and myself had a combined photoshoot this arvo before I handed the Bullit over with master Northy snapping away for nearly 2 hours. I got him to do a separate set of my car so I can add them to my collection. When he gets around to sorting and developing the shots from today I'll post them up. We'll also post up some of the group shots from today as well. The weather was perfect and Northy was quiet happy with himself and a lot of the shots he took...

Now bring on some pics Mr North....

No pig hunting but I wanted to be able to go camping again and needed somehting to fit all my stuff in as well as my wife wants to go to Fraser Island etc etc plus I needed something to tow my brothers show car around to shows/track/strip etc etc.

The Hilux will have some nice additions soon with the turbo set up from CES well under way as well as some other items to make the car what I want it to be.....

New owner is local to me and I have given him the web address as well for this forum. So he might join up and attend outings etc etc.

Just when the Brissy boys thought they had got ridden of the Bullit from the show and shines..... it could be back to win some more.........

Funny...we will prob be sellin my car for a 4wd :D

Ditto :ph34r:

Tri-tto :ph34r:

LOL kidding.

But I do want some pics ;)

You'll have to hurry up Northy for them as he took them....

Arrgghhh the pain of not being able to accelerate fast is starting to take it's toll..... :(

If your nice to me Bren, there's a fast Red one up the road from you I could hook you up with a spin in if you like :P

Funny...we will prob be sellin my car for a 4wd :D

Ditto :ph34r:

Tri-tto :ph34r:

LOL kidding.

But I do want some pics ;)

You'll have to hurry up Northy for them as he took them....

I hope everyone likes playing the waiting game :lol: