FLYNSX 249.9KWS ATWS

flynsx

Well guys and girls iam sure a few of you know my car for the people that dont here is a few pics and list mods i got.

Year/Make/Model Ae92 corolla seca sx series 1

Engine Hardware:

Aries 20thou Over size pistons

Shoot Peened Rods

Camtech stage 2 cams

Adjustable Cam Gears From Fidanza

GT2871r Garrett Turbo

Tial 38 mm external waste gate

m&w pro 12 ignition

m&w dual coil packs

550cc injectors

Custom fuel rail

Walbro 550cc fuel pump

Malpassi fuel reg

TRD Copy springs

Toyota Genuine VRS Kit

New Genuine Oil Pump

ARP Head Bolts

ARP Rod nuts

EMS stinger 4424 computer

Cometic Metal Head Gasket

All new Genuine seals through out the motor

Greedy Profec 2 spec 2 boost controller

Greedy remote boost controller

Drive Train: ae101 4agze lsd gear box TRD brass button clutch

Exhaust 3” stainless steal 4” SAAS cannon

Brakes/Suspension: ae101 front breaks slotted rotors ae101 rear break slotted rotors, Full koni adjustable suspension and coil over kit

Bodywork: Custom spray job marina blue with muilty colour flake

Rolling Stock: 18/7.5 De Vinci Blades

Interior: Monza front seats full retrim Marine Vinal Greedy Profec B Spec 2 Boost controller

Stereo: CLARION 7inch dvd head unit CLARION 10.5inch roof mount dvd player ps2 PIONNER speakers JL subs US TECHNOLOGY amps.

Featured in Fast Fours Twice and also ignition dvd

sas12up.jpg

sas21ir.jpg

sas32ze.jpg

sas44hc.jpg

image130lq6.jpg

scan0001cd1.jpg

iam aiming for 300kws very soon trying to get a good price and install on an autronic sm4

Edited by flynsx

Hey mate thats one sexy corolla!!!

Its got show, its got go, its fast and low ;-)

Firstly why more power ? I would think 249.9 ATW KW is plenty.

Also the extra stresses on other components, would deem reduce its life.

Is this a weekend only car ? Dont your wheels just loose alot of traction due to the insane power output ?

The power to weight ratio would be insane, how is it to drive.

All the engine work has been done on the 4agze block ?

Hey mate thats one sexy corolla!!!

Its got show, its got go, its fast and low ;-)

Firstly why more power ? I would think 249.9 ATW KW is plenty.

Also the extra stresses on other components, would deem reduce its life.

Is this a weekend only car ? Dont your wheels just loose alot of traction due to the insane power output ?

The power to weight ratio would be insane, how is it to drive.

All the engine work has been done on the 4agze block ?

I just want to crack 300kws or over what can i say once you have boost you just want more and more. I just want to get max power for all the mods i have done to it. As for strength i think i have covered most of that i have upgraded everything in the motor and on the car. Yes it is only a weekend car has been for the last 3 years. As for trackion what can i say hit the hi boost button in 3rd and even 4th gear and it skates all over the rd what a rush it gives you esp when it does grab trackion. All the work has been done on a ze block and head. :D

hey dan,

as always .... nice ride ..... bring on 300KW's i say ;) ;) ;) ;) Not that game to take that leap of faith just yet with the sportivo :lol: :lol:

cheers

Bill

hey dan,

as always .... nice ride ..... bring on 300KW's i say ;) ;) ;) ;) Not that game to take that leap of faith just yet with the sportivo :lol: :lol:

cheers

Bill

come on mate your my only competition at the moment your comming saturday nite on the cruise to palm beach arnt ya?

hey dan,

cheers

Bill

come on mate your my only competition at the moment your comming saturday nite on the cruise to palm beach arnt ya?

i smell a challenge.......lol cmon bill doo eet.

hey dan,

cheers

Bill

LOL ....... yeah mate i should b @ the cruise ....... boost brothers should stick together :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... however in saying this there is a certain queensland sportivo which i think might be looking to push what ur hunting for :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful::whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

302kws i think is the record in a rolla well a 4a anyways

thats rigoli's green beast isnt it ? that ran like an 11.9 or something like that ?

it was posted over at toyspeed a bit over 12 months ago before speedtech changed their website, back when it ran the 10. You could probably contact Andre if you want a copy.

Sam's car did 322kw atw before it was demodded and sold to Matt.

Edit: just had a look for the posts from DOCILE at toyspeed and could only find one post, they must have lost some forum data at some stage. The DX ran 10.517@134mph, and Backyarder has run a 10.34@139.7

As you probably know MPH is the best indication of the car's real power, so you can safely say those guys have backed up their power claims with the track times. Sam's 11.9 was done at 121mph

Edited by rollamods

i wouldnt put myself in either them catagories my car is all rounder show and go big power on the dyno good for 1/4 mile and good for track use. The cars that have been mention above either have big power and good times down the quater. But the rest of the car is very average ( no effence intended). I said i was happy to crack 200kws i got over 200 now i want 300kw's does it ever end?

• 4 weeks later...

hey buddy

hows the best going? your right.. it is an all rounder and i cant fault it..

how do you plan to make 300? use a 7a block or use a sporitvo motor :P

anyways look forward to seeing her out on a cruize again

hey buddy

hows the best going? your right.. it is an all rounder and i cant fault it..

how do you plan to make 300? use a 7a block or use a sporitvo motor :P

anyways look forward to seeing her out on a cruize again

boost the **** out of my motor with the autronic sm4 35psi :D

Who wants to stuff around getting a c16 tune/run/swap...that crap makes big numbers and makes for an impressive qualifying lap/1/4 mile, but otherwise, not worth it IMO draining and swapping whenever you want to push the car. Pump fuel FTW

That being said, if you are game to push for 35 psi on 98/100 octane...kudos for having the balls.

• 2 weeks later...
35psi on martini 110ron fuel should do it easy and sm4, wont be doing that work till at least end of the year.

Fantastic ride mate, how driveable is it road-wise running that much boost ?

-d3fo

35psi on martini 110ron fuel should do it easy and sm4, wont be doing that work till at least end of the year.

Fantastic ride mate, how driveable is it road-wise running that much boost ?

-d3fo

not to bad i got a lsd box but yer when on fully boost tends to skate abit like your on water hehe