new wheels for my stivo

Lately i've been looking at hundreds of rims. I've been juggling with buddy club, lenso and heaps of other wheel brands. ive come down to a rim that i just loved cause im trying to go with the black ghost rider and racing theme. so people let me know what you think of these.

dc5greymachinedtq5.jpg

the wheels are made by s a company called tennzo lenso sports. but it is still made by lenso. i think this and a few other rims just have a different name. i found these on the tempe tyres website and i rang them up. the wheels are gonna come in mid next week and im gona go and chek it out to see how it looks. these rims come in gold, black and charcoal grey(above). i wanted the black ones but tempe wont be ordering any so might just have to settle with the charcoal grey. i had a look on there website and they do fit the corolla. stud pattern 4x100 offset +42 there $1200 with tyres and lock nuts. might get better tyres though.

Edited by sinan

the wheels are made by s a company called tennzo lenso sports. but it is still made by lenso. i think this and a few other rims just have a different name. i found these on the tempe tyres website and i rang them up. the wheels are gonna come in mid next week and im gona go and chek it out to see how it looks. these rims come in gold, black and charcoal grey(above). i wanted the black ones but tempe wont be ordering any so might just have to settle with the charcoal grey. i had a look on there website and they do fit the corolla. stud pattern 4x100 offset +42 there $1200 with tyres and lock nuts. might get better tyres though.

O damn you are right they now come in 4x100 as well. Last time i looked they only were avalible in 5 stud. MMMM might be time for more new shoes for the sportivo

they do look a fair bit like my emotion wheels, however they seem to taper in a fair bit more.

still... i reckon u should grab em... thats a fair bit cheaper than the real work wheels LOL :yahoo:

For me the charcoal grey would look best on a black stivo. Not a fan of the all black look.

i wana grab these rims in 17". i can afford the extra money for 18" rims and the extra money for getting bigger size tyres everytime i need new ones. and im also rolling on king super lows so scrubbing is gonna make it self present. so 17" it is.

• 3 weeks later...

yea they lookin good. I've seen a black 05 stivo with some lenso's at a meet a while ago. They are AGS racing by Lenso. But i do prefer the more stylish looks than the sportier types of wheels such as the enkies.

Here they are:

post-3919-1187270976_thumb.jpg

Edited by Eltivo89